Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Repca Grinding.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Nayto the Fighmaster View Post
    I lol'd. Hard.

Dude you ask a simple question, we tell you what we've been doing for as long as we're here, and you call us useless and mock us. Really not cool. I mean seriously, grow the heck up. It's a game; you can either take the advice or go somewhere else. You're STILL gonna get the same results.
    See the thing about that is, I asked for suggestions considering I don't ever grind my weapons. I didn't ask for sarcasm, and telling me the same thing over and over again isn't necessary. I understand, 3* s+10 and hope it works. That's all I needed to know. I usually just buy my weapons upgraded, but this was more my way of just making sure there wasn't any other way. But thank you for all jumping on me at once with your sarcasm it was very enjoyable.
    It's only after we've lost everything,
    That were free to do anything.

Your answer was replied by GreenArcher, anyway.

I have 3 5/10 Agito Repca. 2 were done in a grind boost (there is a grind chart somewhere, but basically use grinders that say 'no chance of failure' for as long as you can. After that, if you REALLY want a 5/10, and not a 5/9 or whatever, use S+10. The last Repca was done in regular grinding rates. If you don't get any 'no chance of failure' messages, then tread with caution.

Like everyone has said, there is no special formula to this. 3* luck, S+10s if you can't get a guaranteed grind (pay attention to what the grind counter person tells you), and hope for the best. That is all, there are no 'tips' to improve grinding chances. If you want to play safe, a Repca is usable at 3/10 (814ATP, which is a little weaker than a Kan Yu). However, most go for 5/10 since it seems a waste to stay at 3/10.

You got sarcastic comments because you started calling people useless and so on. If you can't believe GreenArcher's comment, that's your own problem, but by acting how you did you're just encouraging more people to post sarcastic replies.

@Diz: Good to see you're back on form, how long did it take you to think of that one?
    Last edited by Neith; Dec 24, 2009 at 12:12 PM.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Idk why people are still posting in here? Haha, but it doesn't matter anymore I had 3* luck today and I successfully grinded my Repca to 5/10. I'm going to wait to further grind until we gain some sort of a grind boost. Ty for your help guys.
    It's only after we've lost everything,
    That were free to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Nayto the Fighmaster View Post
    I lol'd. Hard
    As did I rofl