Thread: NPC Weapons

Default NPC Weapons

So ive noticed the npcs (well mostly just sarisa) seem to get different weapons occasionally. Im just wondering if it happens at certain levels or randomly? I thought maybe it had to do with the player level or difficulty but at one point around the same level and difficulty the sarisa in my game had emerald tablet while she was using something different in my bros game. Anyone notice something like this?
    PSZ FC: 2063 9275 2232
    (If you add me let me know so I can add you too)

Spike - RAmar lvl 85
    Bender - HUcast lvl 13
    Rena - FOnewearl lvl 28

it has to do with your level i think. Sarissa i think is the only one to do it as the others have their own weapons. it does kinda change pace but she still has uber low attacks... the only reason i take npcs to be honest is so i dont have to heal lol

i noticed sometimes they will change if you give them different commands. safety first would get sarisa to change her gear. not so much now though.

yeah safety first and keep your distance will get reve and ogi to change too. reve to a pistol and ogi ( story mode old body ) to a bazooka and later a laser cannon.

Haha yea... I only take em out of habit and because of the titles associated with them.

Im guessing the other npcs might change their gear as well. like... maybe kai upgrades to the different axeons. (not that it helps him)
    PSZ FC: 2063 9275 2232
    (If you add me let me know so I can add you too)

Spike - RAmar lvl 85
    Bender - HUcast lvl 13
    Rena - FOnewearl lvl 28

once i got the titles i only started taking Kai and Sarissa. dont really like the other too... their random quotes kinda make me mad hahaha " YOU OWE ME ONE!! "

Yeah, this is kinda how it goes:

----------------------------Reve-------------------Ogi
    Free combat-----: Rems Romulus---------Garland
    Attack all out----: Rems Romulus---------Garland
    Safety first ----- :---Luxion Gun------Vthra Weapon
    Keep ur distance:--Luxion Gun-------Vthra Weapon
    Stay close to me : Rems Romulus--------Garland

As for Sarisa and Kai, Sarisa seems to be holding Emerald Tablet most of the time now, but at some times I've seen her hold Alice Olivia. Kai seems to always be holding the same sword, but he might as well be switching between Axeon and Lord/Emperor Axeon without notable change. The same goes for Reve's handgun, which could be either Luxion, Tachyon or Taxion Gun without notable change.

(Note: Sorry for all the dashes, but there is no other way I could show the spaces, since a single space gets ignored )

On another related note, there seems to be a title that you get for "commanding" your allies 100 times. The prize is 5 Swift Materials. To get it just go and randomly switch tactics I guess...
    Last edited by Pavichokche; Dec 23, 2009 at 11:38 PM.
    PSPo2 Characters:
    Re-l Mayer (lv 95 RAnewarl) || Hiyori (lv 100 VAbearl)
    Vincent Law (lv 99 HUmar) || Daedalus (lv 92 FOnewar)
    Dante Alighieri (lv 102 VAcast) || Eris (lv 90 RAcaseal)