Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

For me as many of you know, my FOnewm. I'm having alot more fun with him, and I'm actually leveling him past 121 (where Frosty stopped off). I know alot of people left their old characters behind. Have you?

My HUmar is sort of on a temporary hold. I still use him a lot, especially since he's my only character that I use online for now. However, compared to all the hours with my other characters, he's being kind of put to the side.

I'm too busy working on getting ten other characters to level 100.

Kitten induced fun spasm

I've stopped leveling up my Fomarl to work on my getting my Hunewearl to level 40. That way I don't have to sit around with a lvl. 100 character in vhard forest destroying everything.

I stopped leveling my HUmar till I get my girlfriend's FOmarl up to roughly the same level as him so they can both be playable fairly on offline multi. 30 levels to go...

I use my FOmar now more than I use my original character, a HUcast. At a certain point he just became so much more fun to play.

back in the v2 days my HUcast Inferno, the second char i made, surpassed my first char DeathCheese the RAmar.

but now they've flip flopped. the force is in the middle somewhere

Adicted HUcast (legit player)

my main character a HUcast i play as more then my FOmar because my FOmar is a low level and it is hard to level it up. My HUcast runs through levels with no ease on the other hand.

I still play as my HuMar the most (my original character) but my FoMarl is gradually taking up more time.

I wouldnt say any charachters have replaced my FoMar. But I am sorta stuck with him for a while so I am tryin to beat hard mode with my HuMar and RaCast. Ill probably get back to him eventually....

i R 1337, 0wnz j00

i dont know, the first char i made for the gc version was a fomar, but then i made a humar cause the fomar was multi offline, then i made a new fomar, then a ramar then a new humar, then used my fomar again and then made a new humar, so they are all even