Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Trust me, the population shows that there's no excuse for this. lol

Over three years and incomplete w/only a single expansion.

Only lives to get radical W0LB0T's Avatar

14 hours behind.

Think about it

Current Projects:None
    Old Projects:[ [Dhylaw 1-10 11-13] [Dhylaw Season 2]

Elite Masterforce Soloist Midori Oku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by W0LB0T View Post
    14 hours behind.

Think about it
    lol

Guardian of the Black Heart Danny_Dark's Avatar

Is This The End ?
    PSU PS2/PC REST IN PEACE !

Quote Originally Posted by W0LB0T View Post
    14 hours behind.

Think about it
    nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    And yeah, I do suck

I think the end is near. This drip drip updates for 3 years while JP enjoys all the updates. Does that speak volumes to ANYONE out there but me? Why are people standing for this? Why are more people not quitting? Why does everyone stand for this obvious favoritism?
    Sorry, I can't see it any other way but that.
    As I stated before 2 serves almost a year behind one on top. Sends a message to me to give up you ain't getting anything good. No wonder Sega needs money.
    Plus it seems they learned nothing psp2 has glitch problems. If I did this type of work over time my employer would toss me out on my butt. But people keep paying 10 bucks for this shoddy work that is a year behind to boot.
    Guess the saying is true. Consumer's really will buy and put up with anything.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
    Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by Alamar View Post
    I think the end is near. This drip drip updates for 3 years while JP enjoys all the updates. Does that speak volumes to ANYONE out there but me? Why are people standing for this? Why are more people not quitting? Why does everyone stand for this obvious favoritism?
    Sorry, I can't see it any other way but that.
    As I stated before 2 serves almost a year behind one on top. Sends a message to me to give up you ain't getting anything good. No wonder Sega needs money.
    Plus it seems they learned nothing psp2 has glitch problems. If I did this type of work over time my employer would toss me out on my butt. But people keep paying 10 bucks for this shoddy work that is a year behind to boot.
    Guess the saying is true. Consumer's really will buy and put up with anything.

I can't disagree with you. I've been sitting here waiting for MAG+ or the supplinmentary (did I spell that right?) update and no info on ether of these have come out yet.

The mission spotlight for this week isn't enough to keep me playing ether. I'm already canceling my XBL gold subscription for a while (since no one plays with me in any other games, no point in having it now).

I've really teetered on canceling my subscription lately, and I think by next month I might be done with this game altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel3D View Post
    I can't disagree with you. I've been sitting here waiting for MAG+ or the supplinmentary (did I spell that right?) update and no info on ether of these have come out yet.

The mission spotlight for this week isn't enough to keep me playing ether. I'm already canceling my XBL gold subscription for a while (since no one plays with me in any other games, no point in having it now).

I've really teetered on canceling my subscription lately, and I think by next month I might be done with this game altogether.
    Too many options out there now to put up with this. Sad cause I do like this game.
    I really don't see them updating to much. PS2 is dead, 360 does not sell well at all over there. That leaves the pc. All three even JP don't have terrific populations. Pc/PS2 is like a town out of Fallout 3. 360 not as bad but getting there too. Sega is commited to psp2 now. This version will sit until its starves itself.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
    Carl Sagan

Its amazing because a lot of players who play PSU are PSO fans.....many who haven't played another online game...so when my friends asked me how I deal with the grinding stress in this game...

...I told them this is a secondary game that had become my main for a while because I took a break from Guild Wars, then later when I returned to Guild Wars for a private guild based tournament among good players...One of my friends from this game followed me into Guild Wars

The first two things noticed were

1) No grinding endlessly just to get equipment to play your character as you should be playing from the start.
    2) PEOPLE, PEOPLE EVERYWHERE!!!...There were more people in Presearing Ascalon simultaneously than all the players who play all three version online combined at any given time that my friend got lost.

I love PSU, but everytime I see that the Japanese get updates and screw us over....it makes me feel like just uninstalling, cancelling and moving on....Only reason I stay here is for the friends I've made here....but the reason I won't join the Japanese Server is because it would be like admitting that the non-japanese servers should be shutdown.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    but the reason I won't join the Japanese Server is because it would be like admitting that the non-japanese servers should be shutdown.
    only reason i wont join them is because well, im in the UK and i dont think I can and also, i cant read japanese at all. ><
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    And yeah, I do suck