Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default Advanced/end game questions

Few questions, thanks for any one willing to take the time to answer any of these.

1. Will the game offer sufficent challenge any where for a level 200 character without the addition of any download missions (such as playing multiplayer solo)

2. Is there a way to play multiplayer mode played solo without the reduction of resolution and or frame rate like what went on in PSP1?

3. What exactly is involved to grind a weapon beyond max, what are some special effects you've seen happen to a weapon?

4. I saw there was an elysion double sword... is there a single saber version, and how are these weapons compared to other high-end weapons?

5. What are all of the level 30 abilities of each class?

6. How useful is the evasion stat later on?

7. Does any one know the drop system yet and what each class offers?

8. Do we know the exact stat modifiers of the classes now? Can we tell for an example how much more ATP a ranger would have over a force?

9. What effects the quality of charge shots? The weapon itself or the bullet max of your particular class?

10. Are there any race specific equipment?

11. How useful is accuracy on non-ranger weapons? Is it like PSP where accuracy on melee had very little effect, or is there a larger impact?

12. After playing for a while, what is your class/race/gender and how do you feel about your selection?

If I think of any more I'll add them...thanks for answering these, it will help other people on the board as well I'm sure!

1. Only if you play the multi mode missions solo, which is rather difficult since you can't return to city, single player mode is trivial.

2. no

3. Extend code from challenge missions, most C~A items get brought up to average S rank stats, but a few special S ranks become far and away the best items.

4. There is a single, Elysion and Elysions are unique among trade items as they can come with up to 50% instead of 30% like the rest of the trade fodder. Their stats are reasonably close to the highest, seeing as they are 13 star weapons. Absurdly easy to get, no reason for hunters not to have these as a baseline uber weapon. Unless you can't clear hard story, in which case, get better.

5. Skillsave, Bulletsave, Techsave, Professional, Rare item boost (shared) 10% pp reduction for 2 slots on the useless saves, professional supposedly reduces the attack speed loss when you hit something.

6. Don't know, should use tenora armor anyways and just dodge the techs, only slightly lower dfp then youmei and the best evasion.

7. The only drop differences between classes are what monsters drop which manufacturer weapons. Actual rares don't change.

8. Yes. http://spoiler.sakura.ne.jp/srv/psp2...82%BF%E3%82%B9

9. Charge shots are weapon and stat dependent, bullet PAs modify the normal shots.

10. Yes.

11. It's now possible to get your accuracy to nearly a 100% hit rate instead of softcapping at a 90% hit rate at a low ATA value in PSU/PSP. The hitbox for 100% accuracy from hitting a monster from behind is much lower, and it's much more apparent when your ATA isn't good enough.

12. Cast F hunter 200, the undisputed #1 motherfucker type of this game. Newman Fforce 70...ahahah what the fuck happened here, so overpowered in Zero and now this shit...

Forces can output some serious numbers, but FACK they drop quick on this game.

Newman Force is like playing the game on perma-hard mode.

What serious numbers? Hunters outdamage force in every single situation possible.

I have a force and hunter the same level, my hunter cant put up numbers anywhere close to forces. Of course, this is in the instance you are working towards chains. With a chain over 5 my force outdamages my hunters, but its really hard to do.

Does this matter? I use the PA's that are most qualified for the situation.

Granted my characters are not nearly your level. It shouldnt matter though, unless for some reason the balance is just taken off completely.

Freaky comments on classes and stats:

Beast Force ends up with about 50 TP less then a human force...which is basically nothing. Humans have almost 100 less ATP as a force.

Beasts supposedly have the best evp in the game... Newman bravers end up with more EVP then beast bravers?

Newman hunter compared to beast braver: The newman has almost the same HP, alot more PPish, about 20 less ATP, alot more defense, about the same ATA, 200 points less evade, like 220 less TP, and 40ish more MST.... weird.

I've seen complaints about beast bravers having horrible gun damage due to low accuracy on these boards... that means the newman's ATA as a hunter isn't really useful. Likewise, their TP...is wicked low as this class. Their ATP surprised me, but yeah...I guess they reclaim "Worst class" status in my eyes.

Man hunters are really dumb TP wise, like not even the newman can make their techs really useful.

Hrrrrrrrrrrmmmm.....there's actually a bigger gender difference now too in stats it seems at high levels...
    Last edited by THOTH; Dec 26, 2009 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by THOTH View Post
    Hrrrrrrrrrrmmmm.....there's actually a bigger gender difference now too in stats it seems at high levels...
    the fuck this is like seriously going bassackwards
    belladonna5012 on the official forums.
    PS0: Katherine (HUmarl 89), FOcaseal (RAcaseal 13), Dreck (HUcaseal 57)
    Offering me free stuff will not convince me to be your Internet Girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by THOTH View Post
    Freaky comments on classes and stats:

Beast Force ends up with about 50 TP less then a human force...which is basically nothing. Humans have almost 100 less ATP as a force.
    Stats matter much more in this game. So yes, 50 TP is a big deal. Also, Forces in this game rape face. Use a Wand+Range Mag, and you can dominate everything.

Play a class smart and use chains a lot, and pretty much everything in this game is balanced.
    Last edited by xBladeM6x; Dec 26, 2009 at 09:45 PM.
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x