Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ps0 glitch?

Quote Originally Posted by Allison_W View Post
    I've had it happen before. Seems like a glitch, yes, but thankfully a trivial one.
    Yeah, I can only imagine the anger and heartbreak of a glitched red box.

Rappy smackin' since '03.

Anyone sort of alarmed by how many glitch reports have been coming in lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Raxxon_Ironis View Post
    Anyone sort of alarmed by how many glitch reports have been coming in lately?
    Not really. A lot of DS games have glitches. Metroid Prime Hunter had at least 3 glitches on every map.
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35,000 bytes or less.

That's fair enough, this is just my first foray into DS games in a good long time, so my frame of reference is off.

Besides, it doesn't seem that any of them have been bad enough to adversely affect gameplay anyway.

lol lucky XD

Not really a glitch per-say, but one time I took a gamble with my FOmar while fighting Rayburn and threw my slicer at it while it was doing its little spinning flight attack and killed it as it passed. The result was that Reyburn stood on thin air and did its death animation at the exact level of the main plateau despite being well away from it.

when i froze a hildegao 1 sec. before it charged i went behind it and guess what?it did the moonwalk charge

Blue Burst/Zero FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoki View Post
    In Paru, a green item box appeared, that was just sitting motionless, which was unable to picked up. Anyone else have this happen? The weirder thing is that it didn't come out of a chest. Was it a trap or something? or just a glitch?

EDIT: It came out of a container, nothing seemed be wrong with it other than the fact that i was unable to pick it up.
    That happened to me, I was unable to pick it up until after I had cleared out all of the monsters. Turned out to be a Dimate for me.

I recently got one where i could see through the floor briefly with a weird wavery effect, but it only seemed to happen when there is tons of action onscreen. Anyone else have this happen to them?
    NOTE: It happens a lot around Arkzein's, specificially around any "smoke" effects... I really don't want to remake my character, i hope it's nothing serious....
    Last edited by Ryoki; Dec 31, 2009 at 11:19 PM.

Default Smoke/Floor graphical effects glitch

this is a weird one, and it's happened twice to me. The first time it happened, was in the valley, but i'm not sure what started it exactly.... However, i know what caused it the second time, it appears to be Arkzeins. Their smoke can screw up on me, leaving a weird wavery effect/making the floor where the smoke was or around invisible. This usually happens when there is a lot of action near them.

Anyone else have this happen? I really don't want to be the only one with this issue D:. It doesn't effect gameplay, but it's simply weird and stands out when it happens.