Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Phantasy star portable 2 online

Anyone manage to actually get online?

and if so, ever meet any people who can actually understand/speak english? xD;

I wouldn't mind meeting some of yall rofl.

Quite a lot of threads like this by now... some people use the chat rooms to meet up (sig, one requires an IRC client), others just want to use MSN (check profiles).

^ pretty much sums it up :P

Bare in mind that you need to register a Product Code into a Japanese PSN. This code comes with the UMD. Or you can buy it from the JP PSN. Hopefully that answers any further questions. '
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

Wait a second guys...I hear alot of English people are getting online and it's ticking me off. I have a japenese PSN account, and my game is updated with the 1.01 update. But every time igo online, I get this sg4041 thingy error. Someone please HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by GULD&MILLA View Post
    Wait a second guys...I hear alot of English people are getting online and it's ticking me off. I have a japenese PSN account, and my game is updated with the 1.01 update. But every time igo online, I get this sg4041 thingy error. Someone please HELP!
    Did you input your product code into your jp psn? if not you need to do that ;p. ither then that i dont know what else could be the problem

The product code is in your PS:P2 case if you bought the UMD. Take out the instruction manual and you should see it on the inside cover of the case.

Here's a tutorial on how to input the product code (click the 12 Pencil icon in the top right at the Playstation Store):
    http://bumped.org/psublog/pspo2-internet-multimode-day/

I don't know where the product code is if you bought it on the JP Playstation Store though.

Quote Originally Posted by Deragonite View Post
    I don't know where the product code is if you bought it on the JP Playstation Store though.
    there is no code at all...

There wouldn't need to be if it's already tied down to your PSN account.

Ok. I'll have to try it! I bought mine off the intenet UMD. I opened up my instructions, and the very first page I looked down on the bottom left of the page and saw this number. It has four letters, and five numbers..is that it?