Default Install data error?

For the second time now the game has given me some kind of error about the Install Data, and turned the install option off.
    I think it's an error, at least, I can't read any moon language so I'm not sure. The only words I recognize are 'Error', 'Install Data', 'UMD', and 'OFF'.
    I can turn the Install option back on and it seems to work again but this message worries me a bit. It's a new memory stick, but it hasn't given me any other problems yet.
    Both times the message appeared after clearing a mission. I guess it could be some kind of bug with suspend/restore; the game did take a little longer to load weapon data when I turned it on this morning.

Has anyone else seen it, and know what it means?

Scarlet / ID:aurly; Shock Nurse @ Ship 2!

On version 1.00 I'd get it every once in a while on story mode when finishing a mission. Game kinda hanged when coming back to Clad6. Haven't really run into it in Internet multimode or v1.01. Hasn't really caused any problems for me.

Yeah, it happens once in a while; just means it made one little error and then turns off install mode for you just in case. Just immediately turn it back on from the options screen again.