Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hadan Bite: Suggested %'s and PA?

A Garahadan Fang just dropped for me in Hard Tower and I was wondering what %'s and PA I should be looking for when I make it. I'm thinking maybe 50 Machine, 50 hit, and Slide End but I'm not sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by HAYABUSA-FMW- View Post
    More robots in Pokeyman.
    Robots that can only say their own names? Not bad huh?
    (might be selling the intelligence robots short though, even "HALT I AM REPTAR & THORG WANT EAT")

I'm interested in this too, as I found one in the Valley and they seem rather sought after.

Now that I am thinking about it, Machine % might not be the best idea for a claw. Most Machine enemies are fast moving and small enemies- not good for an average speed short range weapon.

Going for Dark might be a better idea, what with the bigger slower moving enemies, but I would prefer advice from someone who actually uses claws.
    More robots in Pokeyman.
    (might be selling the intelligence robots short though, even "HALT I AM REPTAR & THORG WANT EAT")

I went for Bite Stamp. Good for PA spamming. Not great for regular attacking imo.

If youre going to farm Humilias for milias breaker go for 50 machine and serpent air as for everything else bite stamp will be good.Just keep away from slide end it has a sucky hit zone
    Teletha Testarossa Vamarl Lvl 152 Challenge Rank: Master, Battle Rank: AAA.

I'd say high machine with serpent air as it works wonders with humilias and paru boss, high dark, native beast for MT, falz, reyburn and octo respectively. Really depends which boss you having trouble with.

FC eden - 4984 5078 1729
    100 HUmarl, 8x HUcast, 8x FOnewearl

It's a serpent enemy man, jyoo gotta get serpent air! :O

Oh wait, lol, Hard Tower. I really need to pay more attention when I play (XD). Garahadon Fangs don't drop there. My signature holds true once again.
    More robots in Pokeyman.

I just made one for my lv55 HUnewearl. She's been using Claws since lv35. My opinion may change when she tries Super Hard but right now, she's stomping on Hard mode Off-Line with Serpent Air PA, Celeb 4 element, Native 15 (from the Custom Shop), Machine 35 and Dark 40 on her Haden Bite ground to +20. I was trying for something with a bonus in Accuracy but decided to accept this setup after so many horrid Stat/PA combinations.

She used to carry a Sword but I found fast moving hostiles like Batts were moving out of the way before she could complete the 3rd swing. I tried Daggers and liked them but when I tried Claws, I knew I found her weapon. I do have a problem judging the distance to the target but once she gets close enough, her Claws are devastating.The normal attack is fast, easy to get the tempo right, and tends to get the 3rd strike in even against stuff like Batts. The hostile also tends not to retaliate while she does her chain. Unless the Batt is all alone, though, I don't bother doing regular attacks since I have something better....

Serpent Air is fanatastic vs Batt swarms. She charges her light attack, runs into a swarm, unleashes, and the swarm goes <Poof>. In the Plant, she does the same thing vs Akorse led Korse formations. After she unleashes in the general area of the Akorse, it goes <Poof> and the survivors of the swarm are barrel rolling out of control. In both cases, it doesn't really matter if I can't perfectly position her before unleashing. She flys around such a wide area, smacking everything in her path its actually hard for her NOT to kill a bunch of hostiles in the swarm.

Against something like a Rojade, I've seen her kill one with a single Serpent Air on Normal mode many times (even On-Line) with a Celeb3 Adoralph+20. On Hard mode it takes two more regular attacks to finish it off. A Celeb4 Haden Bite+20 should be even better.

It also works quite well vs Humilias since she can hit both legs multiple times each even from one side. When it kneels, she hits it all over.

I tried Bite Stamp and Slide End as PAs on other Claws. I prefer Serpent Air since I don't have to aim as precisely as I do with the other 2. Against fast moving hostiles, I tend to miss with Slide End since the target tends to move away as she slides sideways. They tend to move right into the path of her spin when she does Serpent Air.

Again, this is just my opinion based on Hard Mode experiences. We'll just have to wait for her to hit lv65 before I try Super Hard.

Edited because my Rojade story was for Normal mode not Hard.
    Last edited by Tamlin42; Jan 1, 2010 at 03:00 PM.

I put 50 machine and serpent air. I think of it as my custom made weapon for bringing down humilias.

edit. I kinda get annoyed by it tho. It's so good with lv 4 celeb that I cant find a good replacement.