Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default "Correct" branching path to take?

I'm trying to figure out if I'm having an insane streak of confirmation bias here. I've begun noticing that in something like 4/5 cases, in a room with branching paths, the path that takes you further into the stage and not towards a dead end tends to be the one closest to where the treasure box appeared.

Now, sometimes the box appears the same distance from two or more exits, and I've had this method fail me once or twice already, but I'm starting to wonder if this is more than just a coincidence.

Ooh, that's interesting! I'll have to test that theory.

I bet it's just a coincidence.
    My friend code: 3266-5224-5252
    Add me and PM me your friend code

Nothing annoys me more than to have 2 branches that have equally long paths behind them, as I like to clear every room in an area and it causes a lot of backtracking.

The maps are ramdomly generated,its just a coincidence.
    Teletha Testarossa Vamarl Lvl 152 Challenge Rank: Master, Battle Rank: AAA.

i just head for dead-ends. i noticed if you are in a room where there are three ways to go and one requires a 2 keys, the 2key door is just to a dead end/ treasure area.

Quote Originally Posted by FoMarlBorough View Post
    i just head for dead-ends. i noticed if you are in a room where there are three ways to go and one requires a 2 keys, the 2key door is just to a dead end/ treasure area.
    Yeah, I noticed the same.
    One of those rooms in Arca led me to a Pizza Shop.

I'd prefer to clear the entire stage, for my exp and chances of rares.

With WiFi play though, it seems people just want a fast run right for the boss and won't backtrack at all for unexplored sections.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

PM me your FC + nickname, if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruciarius View Post
    I'd prefer to clear the entire stage, for my exp and chances of rares.

With WiFi play though, it seems people just want a fast run right for the boss and won't backtrack at all for unexplored sections.
    Good to see there are actually other WiFi players who like to clear entire rooms.
    It's not like bosses are the only ones who drop rare items.

I'm only into normal/hard right now, so have only done maybe about half of the game, but I've yet to see a boss drop worth going for. It's usually just a boss part, which makes a weapon. Sure, it's an ok weapon, but they are common drops from the boss.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

PM me your FC + nickname, if you add me.