Default Arkharz/Radam Souls

can you only get Arkharz soul on normal tower and Radam on super hard?
    Also if you raise a mag with one stat greater then the rest like guard but then your next 2 highest stats are even what happens to the evolution at 60 since all the 4th evos are this stat > that stat

Nothing bad would happen lol. And yes, arkharz is normal tower and radam on super hard XP

Well Im asking about the mag because if lets say you get one to 60 and turn it into Beork with guard > hit, and since 4th evos keep changing if you mix the stats up at 70,80,90,100 what happens at 70 if you have guard > hit=atp? does it stay Beork? turn into Urado?

Hmm... I always do my mags like this. Ex: I have a larg thats Guard>Mind>Hit. And its always stayed a Larg up to lvl 100 if you follow it

well im just weird and like to keep the stats in multiples of 5 cause it looks nicer lol cause I wanted a Beork with like 80 def 10 hit 10 power as a tank mag

Also can you use multiple souls on a mag or only 1, like if you turn it into a rappy but later you wanted a toppi could you change it or would it stay a rappy for good

Lol im exactly the same way! It HAS to be at multiples of 5 You could do a Beork with 75 DEF, 15 HIT, and 10 PWR XD And yes you can use multiple souls

oh sweet so you can lock in a mag at 60 to keep the kind of stat distribution you want and then change it to a cool looking one like radam/arkharz/femini later? sweeeeeet