AKA NovaYosh | Nyo Ho Ho! King_Yoshi42's Avatar

Default RAmar's appearance

Ugh, If there's one thing I don't like about this game, it would have to be how the RAmars look.

Ugh! I just can't stand the cowboy atire! That was the one reason I became a RAcast instead.

Look at him! First of all, he's a cowboy. No going around that. His hat may be changable, but you can't change the rest of his gaudy old-west clothes. Japan: please don't put cowboys in games. Leave that to the Americans, please. Americans: Stop with the cowboy crap. That got old too long ago.

Let's go back to the hat. You have four lame option to choose from. The obvious cowboy hat, which I just plain hate. Next, he wears a cap that could only be from the Civil War. Ack! He's a confederate! Third is the Bret, which is fine, kinda. I think they're only good on a modern-day soldier, though. Finally, his last hat makes him look like a...hippie. I don't know who put that there, but they must have been high.

As for the costumes, at least two of them clash.

An alternate costume would have been very convienent. Or at the very least an alternate face. Ugh, that smug look is so retarded.

Does anyone else feel the same about how lame they made RAmars look?
    Last edited by King_Yoshi42; Jan 3, 2010 at 04:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SquashDemon View Post
    a Ranger:
    Stand far away.
    Shoot.
    PROFIT!

I don't mind the beret so much. more hair style options would have been nice, I guess. What really kinda gets me is the the civil war jacket-scarf combo. It looks so damn silly. At least the RAmarl look like school girl officers. The RAmar looks like Owen Wilson from Shanghai Noon. I still made one tho. Although I'm tempted to make a Ramarl.

Edit: Why couldn't we get Jackie Chan instead of Owen Wilson?
    Last edited by pso_crash; Jan 3, 2010 at 05:43 AM.

I like the beret since it remind me of Cammy from street fighter and the Civil war cap is alright. I did want to use that hair one but I put off with that hair style. I did made a topic on what options/ apperances you would of wanted on the characters but no one reply.

yep the RAmar sucks i thought that too at least they look grown up unlike the HUmars but HUmars are alot more awesome! if you could get rid of the hat on RAmars it wouldnt be that bad would it?

RAmars lookk a hell of a lot better than HUmars. HUmars look like misplaced Disney characters.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

PM me your FC + nickname, if you add me.

My RAmar is blue and has a cap. He looks like a Union soldier. Confederates wore grey, you might want to brush up on your history.

is a gray ramar possible? if so, do it and let loose a REBEL YELL!!!

I like the RAmar's gear. It's all preference.