Default Is everyone having fun so Far? Any good stories?

I just signed up with the forum after reading through some threads I was particularly interested in how to open super and the cake shop instance. I thought I was doing something wrong or my game was bugged since I finished Hard mode and didn't open super. I was going to delete my game and start all over. But decided instead to play each quest from #1 on down the list. To Funny I just got done reading about the Cake shop and I started my run with the Mayors quest in the valley. Bam the cake shop opened up while I was running this quest. When I did the sisters quest I picked up the 3 slot Chefs apron (anyone know if you can add slots ) and the item that cuts down charge time for spells NICE! Im loving the new Phantasy star on DS! I loved the dreamcast version and lost alot of nights to the old DC version. I was Cobracf2 on there if anyone played the Dreamcast version. I played a bit of the Phantasy star plus on the gamecube but didn't get the same feel. I actually was one of 3 people who liked episode 3 card revo LOL. (not really im sure more then 3 liked ep 3) and I played a bit of blueburst but didnt get into the pc side of the game as hard. Anyway I hope everyone is having a great time as I am with this new chapter in Phantasy star if you have a cool story give it to us

Oh I also opened up Super when I got to the fourth quest down the list so I obviously didnt beat all quests.
    Last edited by Windancer; Jan 11, 2010 at 02:35 PM.

Level 93 Humar-Winders **Retired**
    Level 100 Ramar-Rick Hunter **Retired**
    Level 100 Fomar-Windancer **Retired**

Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

I had fun in the Usanny nest lol... also had fun facing a boosted blaze helion.. it was like a main boss.. gave me just about 5k exp to. I want F/C to add tho because i wanna play with friends online and not free play

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleCannon View Post
    I had fun in the Usanny nest lol... also had fun facing a boosted blaze helion.. it was like a main boss.. gave me just about 5k exp to. I want F/C to add tho because i wanna play with friends online and not free play
    Feel free to add my FC and I will add yours

Level 93 Humar-Winders **Retired**
    Level 100 Ramar-Rick Hunter **Retired**
    Level 100 Fomar-Windancer **Retired**