Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Biggest Mistake

Default Biggest Mistake

Hiya all,

So I was thinking we have an accomplishments thread so how about one for biggest mistakes made on PSU?

I have 3 I can think of off hand...

1) Trading a Psycho Wand board when it was quite a new drop. I didn't know the value, traded it for a yamata-misaki board....genius.

2) Selling my LKK :P

3) Wasting about 40 mil on a Melan Knuckle board and not realising I had no melan Knuckle materials and they got for about 15 mil each.

How about everyone else?

Tifa

1) selling a 42% electric stom line for 4 mil when the cheapest 40+% on the market at the time was selling for 40+ mil.

2) Giving my bro my vijerina power, 4-10 guld, 3 46% shinowa lines, and a few other items that total'd somewhere in the 10's of millions, and then one day he decided he was pissed and deleted all the items that I told him I wanted back one day.

3) paying 10 bucks a month for updates that arent exactly that amazing.

I don't think I have anything that top yours. I've been very careful making sure I don't make trades or sell anything too valuable. All I can think of is when the Killer Elite boards were dropping in an event, (was it Protector's Alpha/Beta?) something told me to run it solo, just had a weird feeling I should run it solo but I didn't. Brought a friend along who was also looking for a Killer Elite board. Most of that event I ran it solo 'til this particular time. So we get to the last boss, boxes spawn, boom Killer Elite board dropped and went right to my friend. but I had enough meseta to eventually buy a board but still....not sure if you can call that a mistake or not, but the only thing I can think of that felt like a huge mistake to me. But nothing I can remember tops yours Tifa.

Selling a 30 something light serafi-senba toa npc. Thats it and I doubt ill do anything worse.
    OH buying an entire 42%+ rainbow pallet of s rank whips for a wartecher, and then realising that I can only attach a ranks to my pallet.
    OH and buying 2 10/10 rattlesnakes and 2 10/10 pakudas with a battlestoppers and a needle cannon both 10/10 for a gunner which i ended up quiting like a week after.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    And yeah, I do suck

NPC'ing a Sleep / Resist back in the day... I think they were worth around 10 mil @ the time. Pretty minor but painfull none the less.
    NiceOnes

Hiya all,

Wow lots of replies ^_^ But not good whats happened to everyone.

Stinkyfish - thats horrid he'd just delete items, makes no sense, specially with items that rare Yeah I can't bealieve how sometimes we sell things without fully realizing their value its so so frustrating. Aww well lets hope MAG+ is worth it...although its been hyped up so much I wonder...

Bupjo - Aw tis sod's law really, why does sod give laws? He's useless. But yeah nowadays i'm so so careful to check item prices. I know what you mean about jusst having a feeling that an item will drop, or that a synth will go well. Like with rare runs, i've been a bit greedy of late solo'ing PSO Ruins in the hope of a Spread but I've yet to see one lol. But the melan board I just have a feeling it'll be a high % synth...here's to hoping i'll let you know should I EVER get melan knuckle x2 :P

xBullyDogg - Oooo I know that feeling I nearly sold my Degahna Cannon last night quickly selling off items and I just froze and swore out loud lol, need to slow down when I go through sell menu me thinks :P I'm sure i've done that too buying weapons which were none equipable by my player type, did you end up selling them all? Or swapped job types?

Niceones - Yeah Sleep Resists still seem to be worth lots, even after Neudaiz GBR where degahna dropped it quite often. I swear on JP they have items locked so you can't sell them? or have I just imagined that JP players are so privelaged they'd have such a magical ability? :P

Tifa

My biggest mistake was buying up catilium and mot walna (Lots and lots of it) before the Moatoob GBR and then SEGA saying "Haha no Mugunruk boards" and then never touching those mats again.

Tifa,

I think that the ability to lock inventory items in order to prevent accidental NPC'ing is part of the supplemental update. Too little too late if you ask me! Good luck finding that SN!
    NiceOnes

My biggest mistake. Selling Ryusaikanoc made for the NPC price, while it was quite new during MAG1. It cost a whole lot more than what was sold. It was bought quite quickly lol.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by AOI_Tifa_Lockhart View Post
    1) Trading a Psycho Wand board when it was quite a new drop. I didn't know the value, traded it for a yamata-misaki board....genius.
    Yamata-senba?
    Yamata-Misaki was released years after Psycho Wand.