Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Who here picks up everything in runs?

Who here picks up everything in runs?

I do..

Various element Photons can bring you 450-10000 messeta each thats better than most money drops.

There are a lot of overlooked items and boards. Ive found Kubiri-Hiken boards up for 25000 messeta at that price they are a bargain considering at the npc they run you 165000.

Why not just pick everything up? Why would you be carrying more than 30 items on you to even have to worry about missing out on the boss box rares at the end. I play PT and max I carry is 32 items on me and thats carrying all three types of ex traps and virus G's. Might as well just pick everything up and just sell it to the NPC to pay for the Trimates and various other things you use during the run.

I know everyone counts on that one uber good rare but if you would just pick everything up it you might not know what you have. Some of that green stuff does sell for meseta and if you know what does cost money you can earn pretty decent messeta of junk.

Also I like looking at future things, sorta speculating but I never spend money on it but the ank bico+, http://psupedia.info/Ank_Bico%EF%BC%8B, looks like we need 99 neta notes. If you know what those are you know they are fairly easy to get, if not time consuming but that Bico+ looks pretty awesome with some grinds on it but the 99 neta notes will be kinda hard to find, thank god I have some time I think I have like 3. lol.

On the topic of + weapons why isnt there more + weapons, I would have loved to have seen a + version of the battle fans that cause paralyze, those were pretty awesom and still are, just wish there was S-rank versions, and why not an S-Rank tengohg bow?

Well thats my rant on that. Just trying to bring to light that everything is worth something and if you dont pick it up its just your loss eventually. I guess I made this because I am kinda sick of having to watch the prices on Photons sky-rocket because people dont pick them up. Its not hard to do and might actually bring some balance to the economy, im paying more in photons than the actual boards and mats are worth it seems.

inb4boot

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

I picked up everything when I played whenever people put normal items on anything other than Give Finder. Fuck your even meseta drops!

Fully agree. Peepz just like to bitch about nothing... They just finished hitting the X button 2200 times in one run and it the thought of hitting it once or twice more @ the NPC is unbearable for them...

I blame it on a good portion of the population being Prima Donna elitists.
    NiceOnes

I usually set everything to give finder, and I generally only pick up materials that I can't buy in the synth shop. I think you'll eventually realize that picking up marseline and booma claws is just a waste.

I must carry more items and armor than you because I struggle to keep my inventory below 40. I wont even join a party that has normal drops at anything but give finder, it's not worth sifting through the garbage mid-run!

I dont pick up anything unless im soloing, and even then I skip a considerable amount of items.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    And yeah, I do suck

I pick up most of the stuff in a run. Pretty much everything but Truffles/Berries.

Hiya,

I pick up most stuff, its annoying when people say don't pick up crap. I mean money is money at the end of the day and these people complain say when people pick up kerseline and vestaline. They need to chill out and stop being so uptight and elitist about everything, sure they might have money coming out their ass like a bad case of the runs but not everyone does :P

Tifa

i try to but now all those low rank items are maxed out on what i can store and i ve converted synth to higher star but still filling up

I usually grab everything when I'm doing a run except monomate, I don't touch that stuff.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury