Question 2 weapon questions

First:

I'm just wondering... do the %s on weapons, like native, beast, etc. only effect the damage dealt with the weapon and not techs used when using the weapon?

Like...

With my FOnewearl, I cast techs and don't use slicers, so would the % on a rod or wand effect the techs I use?

I know they didn't effect techs in PSO 1&2, so I'm just wondering if that changed or not.

Second:

I know you can change/add elements on weapons, but how about photon arts? Found myself an Alice Olivia (7* wand) during a Rioh run, off a boosted Hildegao, but it has no PA. Possible to add one?
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

PM me your FC + nickname, if you add me.

Im not sure about the first question but im almost positive it impossible to change/add a PA.

Yeah, I doubt it's possible to change PAs, but figured I'd ask anyway.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

1: %'s + all elements only effect physical hits and not techs.

2: No possible way to change/add a PA.
    PSP2 Characters:
    Jun Lv.185 M-Newman H:10 R:11 F:28 V:30
    Shurelia Lv.76 F-Newman H:1 R:1 F:5 V:16

its not possible to add or change a pa kinda sucks too i hate finding a rare im looking for and it dont have the pa i want or none at all
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.

Yeah, it sucks... found my first 7* rare, for my FOnewearl, which beats her old rod, but it has no %s (not that those matter anyway), but also no element or PA.

I'm still happy with it, but wish I was able to give it a PA.

that would be so cool...if only because then when someone finally finds a psycho wand or something they won't need to find a different one to get a better pa...
    Remember, You are unique. Just like everybody else...hehe think about.