Page 374 of 463 FirstFirst ... 274324364371372373374375376377384424 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 4625
    In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud 9 View Post
    whoa, thanks for the thorough response but lets say I have a weapon with Empowering Ice but then that same weapon has 28% fire? In this situation, which element would put out more damage ? (fire or ice?)
    Depends on your weapon's TEC stat, really. If it's too low, %s aren't as useful. Look at the technique's TEC mod in game, choose an arbitrary value for the enemy MND, then do the math. The damage formula at the bottom of this page will work for that too.

EDIT: You'll need to keep in mind what kind of weapon you're using, since empower bonuses vary depending on weapon. Don't forget taking into account the % bonus from linked techs.

Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Depends on your weapon's TEC stat, really. If it's too low, %s aren't as useful. Look at the technique's TEC mod in game, choose an arbitrary value for the enemy MND, then do the math. The damage formula at the bottom of this page will work for that too.

EDIT: You'll need to keep in mind what kind of weapon you're using, since empower bonuses vary depending on weapon. Don't forget taking into account the % bonus from linked techs.
    oh okay, also didn't notice that info on the bottom of the page until you pointed that out, thanks Broken_L_button .

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darkepyonuk View Post
    is there any point in having precision attacker and professional equiped together? what difference does it make?
    Both of these skills are nearly worthless. Precision attacker just makes your damage vary less, which means that your NUMBARZ won't be so different everytime. Can be cool for these weapons that have a huge damage variation, but you still got MUCH more useful abilities for the slot(s) it uses. Professional...Lol. I don't think I need to explain that one, but eh...It just has a slight chance at reducing the slight slowdown from your weapon hitting an enemy, making you SOMETIMES hit faster. Total waste of slots. Use other skills if you need to fill these slots.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud 9 View Post
    oh okay, also didn't notice that info on the bottom of the page until you pointed that out, thanks Broken_L_button .
    You're welcome.

What are "Extra missions" and where do you access them from? For example, Azure Symphony is listed in PSPedia2 as an extra mission. Have I missed something obvious here? o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Sekkanoki View Post
    What are "Extra missions" and where do you access them from? For example, Azure Symphony is listed in PSPedia2 as an extra mission. Have I missed something obvious here? o.o
    do you mean Tactical missions?
    Add me on PSN: darkepyonuk/sega id: dasotine
    Currently playing on the PS Vita
    Tryce, Cast, Male, BR 65, Hu 49, Fi 31
    Dasotine, Human, Female, gu 46/ra 38

do you mean Tactical missions?
    I don't know what I mean, PSPedia says they're different, here is one of them: http://psp2.psupedia.info/Azure_Symphony

Quote Originally Posted by Sekkanoki View Post
    I don't know what I mean, PSPedia says they're different, here is one of them: http://psp2.psupedia.info/Azure_Symphony
    yeah extra missions are tactical missions online and multiplayer, azure is one of them aswell as The Big Push, Roar of Flames etc, Magashi Plan on single player story is a tactical/extra (as pedia says) dont know why they call it "extra mission" lol
    Last edited by darkepyonuk; Apr 16, 2011 at 08:59 PM.
    Add me on PSN: darkepyonuk/sega id: dasotine
    Currently playing on the PS Vita
    Tryce, Cast, Male, BR 65, Hu 49, Fi 31
    Dasotine, Human, Female, gu 46/ra 38

yeah extra missions are tactical missions online and multiplayer, azure is one of them aswell as The Big Push, Roar of Flames etc, Magashi Plan on single player story is a tacticl/extra (as pedia says) dont know why they call it "extra mission" lol
    Oh, okay....thanks for the help! Why must you confuse me PSPedia

What is the best offline mission to hunt Pandora extreme?
    PSO2
    Titan200 -CAST- RA 40- HU 45- FO 19- GU 50- FI 55
    Titan200 -Human -FO 19- HU 35-FI 20
    Marionette -Newman-FO 50- TE 31

High level speed dating Strauss's Avatar

I got my pair from Mine Defense, just keep resetting the mission until you get the Sand Rappy spawn.