Page 267 of 463 FirstFirst ... 167217257264265266267268269270277317367 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 4625

Oh yeah.

For version 1's EX Traps, you don't need to use a PA. Any technique will do.

That's how I killed Shizuru with Resta several times.

-Wayu

I'm wanting to ask, can Dark Falz Final be fought anywhere outside of Story mode? that seems to be the only place I was able to fight him. >:L

EDIT: I also saw that he's in The 4th System, but that's multi-mode, and I have no friends, and I prefer offline.

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wayu View Post
    Oh yeah.

-Wayu
    ...Wait...What? Wow. That's beyond broken. It's more in the realms of ??????.

Anyways, got a question of my own:

On players, status ailments seem to overwrite each other, while on enemies, some of them overlap and other overwrite each other (for example, I do remember seeing a stunned+frozen enemy...or was it shock?). Anyone know exactly which ailments overlap/overwrite each other on enemies? Many thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Broken_L_button; Nov 27, 2010 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayu View Post
    Oh yeah.

-Wayu
    Resta is a PA, same goes for the bullet charge shots, those activate the glitch as well. This also works with R-Mags. Only because they're on the Triangle (chain break) slot, unless your Resta was on a Square slot it wouldn't/shouldn't have broken the chain for the glitch to kick in.

I always considered PAs and techniques two different things. I see.

Dark Falz Final's fought in one of the Clad 6 missions. I forget which one.

Fire overwrites poison, sun overwrites freeze and sleep. Which means you can still get perma-stun/freeze/sleeped and/or burned/poisoned.

-Wayu

Quote Originally Posted by Biolizard13 View Post
    I'm wanting to ask, can Dark Falz Final be fought anywhere outside of Story mode? that seems to be the only place I was able to fight him. >:L

EDIT: I also saw that he's in The 4th System, but that's multi-mode, and I have no friends, and I prefer offline.
    Dark God S, I believe.

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

Dark God S only has his first form.

4th Seal is the only mission you can fight its final form outside of story mode. 4th Seal is easily soloable as well.

You can find him in MAX 3 as well but if you don't want to use the Japanese missions then 4th Seal is your only choice.

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Is it just me or are the NPCs hacking when it comes to tech-casting? It seems that they don't have the restrictions on PA levels; for example, I've seen Karen casting level 21+ grants and damgrants, as well as Shizuru using level 21+ Ramegid. With all of this, would it be safe to assume that whatever support spell they cast on you is level 21+ as well?

Well, I've noticed that Emilia's Shifta and Maya's Deband do last for quite a bit of time, so I can assume that they are around the 11-20 bracket (possibly higher, but it's been awhile since I've had them in my party to clarify)
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."