Page 442 of 463 FirstFirst ... 342392432439440441442443444445452 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 4625

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Magashi Plan, costs 5 Iritista, Phantomite, Heart Key, and Blood Moon stones.
    Any place where I won't get completely wrecked?
    Because I needed a signature...

Not much else, maybe the Maximum Attack Cross missions, but I would recommend having a party for that.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_Garcia View Post
    Aint no shame in getting your shit wrecked. Magashi Plan is just an endurance mission, IMO. It's a bit tough, but I'm sure you can do it. Twin Handguns are boss in that mission. And play it safe, of course. I also hear Shotguns are useful against the smaller enemies. I haven't tried that one though.

The 10 initial failures of doing the mission will be overrun by the fact you can level whole levels per run. This is also a good time to learn how to block and dodge attacks as their mechanical is essential in this game.

Aside from that, if you are not looking to level fast, all other missions are available except the Tactical Missions S grade...

I was thinking of challenging Heroes Rando as a Ranger. Is there any other options on picking any other types to play through that mission?
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

heroes ronde actually shouldnt be tough as ranger. 4EX traps and a grenade launcher for each boss

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Quote Originally Posted by BomberStrife View Post
    Aint no shame in getting your shit wrecked. Magashi Plan is just an endurance mission, IMO. It's a bit tough, but I'm sure you can do it. Twin Handguns are boss in that mission. And play it safe, of course. I also hear Shotguns are useful against the smaller enemies. I haven't tried that one though.
    Vanguard with melee weapons... ^_^;
    Because I needed a signature...

Vanguard with melee weapons... ^_^;
    Your defense won't be very good, but those traps will come in handy. Just remember, Twin Handguns!

Does anyone know how to boost your wifi signal. I was running a rare map online yesterday and I disconnected after clearing the first block. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    heroes ronde actually shouldnt be tough as ranger. 4EX traps and a grenade launcher for each boss
    Thanks, I had a feeling I accidentally ask this question before. I'll try that.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    Does anyone know how to boost your wifi signal. I was running a rare map online yesterday and I disconnected after clearing the first block. =/
    Stay close to your router? PSP itself already is bad at range when connected to wifi.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12