Page 327 of 463 FirstFirst ... 227277317324325326327328329330337377427 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 4625

Quote Originally Posted by Drawers View Post
    Why do I have battles on my record that neither count for a win or a loss?
    I'd really appreciate an answer.
    Last edited by Drawers; Feb 1, 2011 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sekkanoki View Post
    I'm playing the PSP2i demo and when I try to input the vision phone codes listed in the sticky it always says they're wrong, do I need to get to a specific point before they work or something?
    Are you sure you are inputing the right codes? You could accidently be using the Phantasy Star Portable 2 codes instead of Infinity's.
    PSPo2;
    Graviteon: CAST, Male, level 102,RA/16 VA/15|Nalma: Newman, male, level 90, FO/13 VA/13

I am a RAcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Ok, I'm new here. Whatever, just need to know this: Is it even possible to get Gugga Igga from AMF HQ Recovery? I've ran it a ton of times and no drop. However, online, while doing Seed Express, I've seen others get it. Is there a better chance of it dropping there? If so, darn, because I can't solo that yet and as most of you probably know, getting a good group together online is tough.

It only drops from Seed-Ardite on A Rank for Hunters according to the wiki in AMF Recovery. Anyway, Gudda Igga is on the more rare end of the spectrum for Ardite drops, especially on A rank, and Ardites are uncommon themselves. It might take a bit to find them. Also, if the party leader (or you in single player) are not a hunter, they will not drop at all on A rank. The drop rates should be the same for both missions.

Others getting them but not you is just bad luck. If you stick to it you should be able to drop them soon :]
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie

Yea, I'm a hunter, been searching for a good thunder weapon since my only S-rank one is Girasole and I dislike Double Sabers in general. But it's probably just me and my luck with games that have rare drops(Grrr Monster Hunter). However, it seems to me that AMF HQ Recovery Ardites(which there are 7 of), hardly drop anything at all, as compared to Seed Express Ardites.

Yeah, that's just poop luck then

My suggestion is to pretend to hunt something else.
    That's why you're friends get them and not you, because you're hunting it and they aren't
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

That's basically me and Lambda Excalibre in a nutshell. 35-ish WBS runs, and only notable rares I got from Alteraz was three Shidenji's and a Twin Kamui that I wasn't looking for. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

Hmm, maybe when I'm able to solo Seed Express will I try that; getting a Gudda Igga off a mutant Ardite could prove easier. Too bad nothing drops in S.3, stupid bug. Anyways, thanks.

i got a question,how we download DLC.

In the PSP2 Infinity demo how do I import my character? anyone got a guide?