Page 259 of 444 FirstFirst ... 159209249256257258259260261262269309359 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 4625

Hybrid View

I'm wanting to ask, can Dark Falz Final be fought anywhere outside of Story mode? that seems to be the only place I was able to fight him. >:L

EDIT: I also saw that he's in The 4th System, but that's multi-mode, and I have no friends, and I prefer offline.

Quote Originally Posted by Biolizard13 View Post
    I'm wanting to ask, can Dark Falz Final be fought anywhere outside of Story mode? that seems to be the only place I was able to fight him. >:L

EDIT: I also saw that he's in The 4th System, but that's multi-mode, and I have no friends, and I prefer offline.
    Dark God S, I believe.

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

I always considered PAs and techniques two different things. I see.

Dark Falz Final's fought in one of the Clad 6 missions. I forget which one.

Fire overwrites poison, sun overwrites freeze and sleep. Which means you can still get perma-stun/freeze/sleeped and/or burned/poisoned.

-Wayu

You can find him in MAX 3 as well but if you don't want to use the Japanese missions then 4th Seal is your only choice.

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Is it just me or are the NPCs hacking when it comes to tech-casting? It seems that they don't have the restrictions on PA levels; for example, I've seen Karen casting level 21+ grants and damgrants, as well as Shizuru using level 21+ Ramegid. With all of this, would it be safe to assume that whatever support spell they cast on you is level 21+ as well?

Well, I've noticed that Emilia's Shifta and Maya's Deband do last for quite a bit of time, so I can assume that they are around the 11-20 bracket (possibly higher, but it's been awhile since I've had them in my party to clarify)
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

NPCs don't have PA restrictions.

Question: The Granahodora has higher TP and boosts Light techniques. The Clarita Visas IV has lower TP but has a healing boost. Which one is better for Resta, as that's the only technique besides Shifta and Deband I really use?

-Wayu

Clarita Visas IV also has reduced PP usage, 90%, so you could stick with that as your healing stick, although most would suggest a wand for quick heals. Also Caudecas (or however its spelled) is a good on for healing as well.

Mr. Ecoeco stick seems to work well for shifta/deband/resta due to having reduced PP usage at 80%
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Yep, stick with Clarita Visas, Caduceus or extended Mr. Ecoco stick for resta (mostly for non-forces; 70PP for tier 2 resta is annoying). Also, you should know that all of Yohmei's staves reduce PA power by 10%, so, if the empower light effect did boost resta, well, it would only get it back to 99% PA.

Caudeceus (you almost got it)...where would you get that?

-Wayu