Page 271 of 463 FirstFirst ... 171221261268269270271272273274281321371 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 4625

I had to abandon mission >.<.

-Wayu

What is your advise for switching classes? I was curious about switching my force to a vanguard for a while, but am stuck with C weapons. SInce I am a high level this is proving to be a difficult transition.

How do all of you handle a class switch? (weapons, leveling up class system etc.)
    PSP2 Character: "Nova" Female Newman Force

Quote Originally Posted by 8bitBass View Post
    What is your advise for switching classes? I was curious about switching my force to a vanguard for a while, but am stuck with C weapons. SInce I am a high level this is proving to be a difficult transition.

How do all of you handle a class switch? (weapons, leveling up class system etc.)
    Use the Kubara copies in the shop. They're all C/B rank and have the stats of A/S rank weapons.

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

Hard 5-1 using kubara junk weapons and traps until type level 7.

Burst bomber + any type + s rank weapon and Gemaga x 106 or so until type 20.

Then whatever...

My advice for going from Force to a melee class is grabbing the Kubara versions of company weapons (but not the other way around). They are a little less powerful, suck up more pp and give less output for PAs but if you're in story mode 10% less PA damage ain't gonna be very noticeable. The C grade ones are available in shop after clearing normal story, B grade versions after clearing hard.

I personally also go back to lesser grade missions and quick missions to improve survival and get some quick points. At least until 10-20 of a class, then it should be able to stand up to some higher level stuff.
    PSPo2 US
    Edgar - Beast Clvl 156, HU: 30, VG: 21

Hanging with the PSO World-IRC and Unite Across the Universe

Online question. If I set the party to 2 people max so just a friend and I could duo, will that allow me to invite NPCs?
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Quote Originally Posted by Rashiid View Post
    Online question. If I set the party to 2 people max so just a friend and I could duo, will that allow me to invite NPCs?
    Yup, you can invite up to two Npcs then. How ever many people you don't allow, that's how many npcs you can take.
    PSPo2 US
    Edgar - Beast Clvl 156, HU: 30, VG: 21

Hanging with the PSO World-IRC and Unite Across the Universe

Awesome, thanks. We may be good, but we sure need our meatshields NPCs :3
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

ok, silly question inc here... Been browsin this forum, google and psu pedia(i might be blind mind you), but I cant seem to find where I buy/get music discs for the jukebox... I see from the psupedia site when each disc becomes available but cant for the love of me find out where I actually get them... Sorry if the answer is right under my nose but its bugging the hell out of me... Currently rearranging my room and would really love to buy some new music...

Cheers

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Most of the discs can be bought from the room decoration shop inside the style shop aile of Clad 6. Be warned that certain discs only become available after certain conditions are met. And I think that there's that one disc you can't buy and that's only a drop somewhere...