Page 460 of 463 FirstFirst ... 360410450457458459460461462463 LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 4625

Quote Originally Posted by zoulen View Post
    What's the easiest way to get Photon Sphere's? I don't use DLC so I'm curious as to what missions should I do to rack them up easily.
    I'm talking about the original PSP2.
    S rank missions are a sure bet to get them. Any mission that have monster levels 100+ will yield those photon spheres in the crates and barrels...or seed cores.

Quote Originally Posted by Miki~ View Post
    Hmm. I didnt get a couple of cores once because i was using alts and as a result didn't have the option of getting into the other room and had to end the mission here:

this is an old pic and an infinity one but does this still happen for vanilla players?

Spoiler!
    Maybe. No idea the one we had to skipped required another person because we weren't able to reach the seed core. I got to the end of the mission and it was pretty cool how we got to fight invisible enemies. lol
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    Maybe. No idea the one we had to skipped required another person because we weren't able to reach the seed core. I got to the end of the mission and it was pretty cool how we got to fight invisible enemies. lol
    you got to the end room not the path that ends it? Lucky. I had to skip at least two. Maybe thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Miki~ View Post
    you got to the end room not the path that ends it? Lucky. I had to skip at least two. Maybe thats why.
    I think I'm not sure.

Ok this is a technical question, I'm having issues again with my analog nub on my psp. Any ideas of how I can clean it? I don't know how to dissemble my psp and rather not.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

hii psow people
    i just decided that i like longbows for my newman force but i can see i dont get the Type abilitie (Full Charge Shot) will i be stronger if i change to a ranger even if ther tec is lower?
    thanks fore the help
    C U <3
    Last edited by Ruesa; Feb 16, 2012 at 08:38 PM.

/_Ruesa QT __/ ♀ /_Human__/_Vanguard _/ level.081 \

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    I think I'm not sure.

Ok this is a technical question, I'm having issues again with my analog nub on my psp. Any ideas of how I can clean it? I don't know how to dissemble my psp and rather not.
    The way I clean it out is by moving the nub in both clockwise and counterclockwise motions while blowing into the opening. A can of compressed air helps.
    Last edited by blace; Feb 16, 2012 at 08:39 PM. Reason: gotta love the lag from handheld devices.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Is there a trick to getting the black nanoblast? Or is it just random?

Purely random.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Aaaawww thats lame. I nano blasted like a million times during burning valley and never got it once T.T

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brou150 View Post
    Aaaawww thats lame. I nano blasted like a million times during burning valley and never got it once T.T
    It's also possible that it's triggered when your HP is in the yellow at the end of your blast.