Page 462 of 463 FirstFirst ... 362412452459460461462463 LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 4625

Quote Originally Posted by Loremir View Post
    Will there be any way to play PS:P2 on PSVita?
    So far no, there are supposedly new updates that allow the vita to play more vita games so all we can do is wait...

Peacewalker isn't even playable...

Sony is slackin. Even 3ds could play ds games on it from day 1...

I'm having hard time playing online multiplayer on PSP2 and my connection to the internet is alright i need help with this situation

If youre having problems with the party list, then try condifional search. Or just keep trying. happens to me too.

I still sometime play PSP2 and my main is a RAcaseal in her early 100s. Thanks to the psp2.psupedia, weapons aren't a problem to choose, but it's mostly the shield-weaves where I could use some help. Currently using a rainbow set of Orpa Weave from chapter 5-2, since I saw those being suggered long ago. Now looking to see if I should keep going with the low def/high mind GRM weave to balance the cast's defense, especially since technic are still the biggest threat(and people saying def doesn't matter in psu). I also know that evasion is low for cast, but any good on getting some or should I simply scrap that idea?

And as far as the other shield-weaves type are concerned, any good for other character setup?

Rappy Hunter

Hey, I finally got around to getting a PSP and I was looking into getting PSP2. However because of the high price of the US release and removal from PSN, I was looking at maybe picking up a European retail copy, which I've found online significantly cheaper.

My main question here is if I'd be able to play online just fine, minus maybe logging into my European PSN account.

I appreciate the help.

Quote Originally Posted by oculin View Post
    Hey, I finally got around to getting a PSP and I was looking into getting PSP2. However because of the high price of the US release and removal from PSN, I was looking at maybe picking up a European retail copy, which I've found online significantly cheaper.

My main question here is if I'd be able to play online just fine, minus maybe logging into my European PSN account.

I appreciate the help.
    You would be able to play just fine as long as you avoid the color named people and be suspicious of those Lv200 since most of them cheated their way to reach that lv.

Also if your brought game came with a online code,don't register it since they don't work due to Sega not safe-proofing the online entitlement with Sony.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Data:
    Sieghart Beast M Lv140

Rappy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Gintoki-kun View Post
    You would be able to play just fine as long as you avoid the color named people and be suspicious of those Lv200 since most of them cheated their way to reach that lv.
    Sounds like good ol' PSO lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Gintoki-kun View Post
    Also if your brought game came with a online code,don't register it since they don't work due to Sega not safe-proofing the online entitlement with Sony.
    Don't you need to use the code to get online though?

Quote Originally Posted by oculin View Post
    Don't you need to use the code to get online though?
    The codes never worked since release, that's why people have been able to cheat. Also with the lack of any moderators, you may want to backup your save often.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Rappy Hunter

Oh, weird. Well, I think I'm just going to go with a Euro copy anyways, just because it's cheap enough and I have a friend in Europe whose willing to do a trade with me, so that will make it easier lol.

Thanks for the help guys. I'll try my best to heed your warnings of online play. I, honestly, play offline most of the time anyways, so yeah.