Page 6 of 463 FirstFirst ... 34567891656106 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HyuJun View Post
    alright i've been stuck at lvl.10 shifta for more than i can bare, read several times that tech drop in certain missions/places making them farmable

where would i find shifta lvl.11+?

im really surprised i havent stumbled upon it yet consider im doing lvl.100+ missions
    Buy it at the secret society.

I found mine ina B rank mission, I recomend you look here: http://psp2.psupedia.info In the main menu click on AREAS then scroll down till you see the PA you want. Then do a mission that has that area in it from B-S rank.

Credit to MissMalice for the sig.
    Hunter: 65 Fighter: 65
    Retired Classes: Ranger: 40 Gunner: 40
    Force: 40 Techer: 40
    0 on everything else.

Is there any way I can put all of my psp2 stuff on a different memory card? I've cut my space so thinly I can't make any more characters... and I only have 2. Could someone pm me if there's an answer just in case I miss it here?
    [Previously known as Kevino]

Get your self together, let the light pour in.

You can be like my big brother and order me around and I can disappoint you all the time :3

This is a pretty silly question, probably, but - how do you trade items with other players? I figured just dropping on the ground would work, but it doesn't let me drop weapons. Thanks.

Nevermind, found it. For anyone curious, you go to the cafe with whoever you're looking to trade with - there's a machine there that lets you perform trades.
    Last edited by irukandjisyndrome; Jan 27, 2010 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Found it

How do you get Cardianna in psp2?

When selecting a mission, there are 3 categories with stars next to them. What are these categories and what do the number/color of stars represent?
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleJG View Post
    When selecting a mission, there are 3 categories with stars next to them. What are these categories and what do the number/color of stars represent?
    プレイ時間 = Play Time, how long it takes to complete the mission.
    タイプP = Type P, aka Type Points, how many you receive for completing the mission.
    報酬メセタ = Meseta Reward, how much you receive for completing the mission.

As for colors, I have no idea. I just assumed it was a visibility thing with no consequence.

Is there any way I can put all of my psp2 stuff on a different memory card? I've cut my space so thinly I can't make any more characters... and I only have 2.
    Some computers have Memory Stick Pro Duo readers so you can move data between cards or store it on your hard drive, if yours doesn't but has USB ports your cheapest option is probably a data transfer cable.
    Last edited by Mulat; Nov 14, 2011 at 11:15 AM. Reason: pointless little rephrase

So just move the folder over? I for some reason thought it wouldn't work.
    [Previously known as Kevino]

Get your self together, let the light pour in.

You can be like my big brother and order me around and I can disappoint you all the time :3

How does PSP:2 handle rare enemies? I've heard that missions have set spawn patterns, so I'm just curious. Is it PSU style, where you'll only find them at specific locations, or more like PSO/Zero where they can appear anywhere?

Rare enemies are PSU style. They only appear in set locations on the map and the enemy spawns on the maps that they appear on has always been the same to my knowledge. The only thing I'm unsure of is rare bosses (Olgadillan) and lobbies (Cake Shop and Pizza Hut), which appear too rarely for me to notice if they're locked to a set spawn pattern.

Cool. Thanks Pillan.

I've got another one for you folks. Do Technics/Techniques still work on the tier based PSU system? In other words, does a technic have a set SE/visual effect/number of targets from 1-10, then another from 11-20, and a higher from 21-30? Same with other photon arts, I guess. Do you not get the additional combos until 11 and 21, as in PSU?

I'm asking, because if it works like you, then it seems like Braver gets shafted. They're capped at level 20 arts across the board, compared to 30 or 15 for the other classes. In PSU, a limit of 20 versus 15 doesn't really afford much advantage, especially regarding Technics, when the changes don't hit until 21.