Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I suggest going force because as a little anorexic legless girl using your face is more painful then casting a fireball.

Seriously though if your missing stack accuracy. The saying a best defense is a good offense isn't still around because its useless. Molest those monsters before they have the chance to tell you their name.
    Reality hits like a baseball bat, duck-taped to a bus thats moving very fast!
    Japanese body pillows - Why not go the next mile and buy a blow up doll?
    Old people, they may look friendly but can you really trust them?
    Light-Blessed Crusader's Divine Rainbow Hand of Just Righteousness
    http://www.vat19.com/dvds/worlds-largest-gummy-bear.cfm

I'm using Ceresa's strategy now as well (HUcaseal), and everything got extremely easy. Get a lightning Rep Nasuru (MA tickets) and extend your Eko-eko Stick-kun (password, change to heal boost) if you can afford it. Now I just need to give my ground armor some ATA units for those Vandas...
    Also, having a good fire armor (preferably GRM for MST) helps a lot.
    That aside, for switching to/from Rod more quickly, I tend to leave my palette as empty as I can (i.e. no more than ice/light knuckles, lightning spear and rod until block 5).
    e: On the last room before Magashi, I tend to be more scared of the Carriguines than the Bildevears (as the latter die in one combo and are easier to dodge), so I usually kill the two Vears first, SUV the two Carriguines (leaving them only barely alive). This is to avoid having to actually fight two Carriguines simultaneously.

In short, I always use SUV at: the seacows, the Jusnaguns, and the Carriguines.
    Last edited by Tycho; Feb 23, 2010 at 01:57 PM.

I picked up a bit from both of those and thank you all. However tycho I completely didn't understand a thing you said other than Lightning weaps, Ground/Fire armor, stack ATA and something about your Rod lol. Well I'll try this stacking and using 'logical tactics' as you people seem to enjoy instead of running and swinging lol.
    [Previously known as Kevino]

Get your self together, let the light pour in.

You can be like my big brother and order me around and I can disappoint you all the time :3

Practice makes perfect. Just keep trying things out although Ceresa's tips are good tips. However there are much faster ways of completing the Magashi mission than Ceresa's approach .