Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

They weren't "being a jerk". It's just that they aimed PSZ to be a WiFi game. Therefor, you'd have friends to make up for your class not being so great in a given area and you could make up for them being not so great in another area. It's called team work.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

PM me your FC + nickname, if you add me.

Even still we all know that rangers are the least powerful class of the three, after all there are past topics about it (ranger can't deal enough damage etc). This is all because of PSO the ranger were really powerful so they try to balance it in PSZ but over did it. Anyway knowing the hostiles resistance show how much more difficulted certain class has (I learn playing Paru as my Ramar the hard way that his mech guns did tiny damage to them).

Just carry a saber or a spear for those parts.

thanks for sharing the info louie.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Added this to the Information/Guides sticky for future reference.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Thanks for this. It'll be really useful for me when I'm using my FOnewm.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruciarius View Post
    I've actually been working on a chart format of my own... though only have it filled in for the valley, so far. xD

It includes resists, health, exp, immunities, etc. Found it actually posted on some site a while back and made a chart for it. Been meaning to add the info of the other areas, but hard to input that info & play at the same time, for me.
    On the Japanese wiki where I found the resistances there was also some additional information like what you are talking about, but it was incomplete. If you want to finish it that would be great. I could post the information I have found so far as well.

Volta, thanks for making it easier to see what techniques and weapons to use against each enemy. I corrected the DF hind entry to correct it. "Shock" should have been melee, but I suppose that was not too difficult to discern given the order of the resistances.

I appreciate the thanks, but most of the work was done by the people who originally posted this on the Japanese PSZ wiki. All I did was make it a little easier to understand in English.

Mid knight, I pretty much agree with you about the Ranger resistance. I was surprised to see how prevalent gun resistance was. I really did not think guns were less effective against so many hostiles. I guess Forces have it the best because they can hit everything at its lowest resistance except a few hostiles like DF. Still, you would either have to have multiple attacking techniques on your palette or switch between them to really be able to exploit those resistances.

Google, I am glad you like it since the point of bringing it here was mostly to help with forces.

I'm going to assume all the values are for Super Hard?
    belladonna5012 on the official forums.
    PS0: Katherine (HUmarl 89), FOcaseal (RAcaseal 13), Dreck (HUcaseal 57)
    Offering me free stuff will not convince me to be your Internet Girlfriend.

My intent with the info I had gathered, would be to make a pdf file that could be downloaded here. I'm sure someone would make it into a chart usable right on the site as well.

As I said though, I only have it filled out for normal, hard and SH valley. Nothing else, so far.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

PM me your FC + nickname, if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Allison_W View Post
    I'm going to assume all the values are for Super Hard?
    I actually think they are just for the Hostiles in general. I am pretty sure the hostiles all have the same ratio of resistances no matter what difficulty they are in. It is just that their actual resistance stats are higher in the higher difficulties.