Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Trading Shinobi 4 slots for Soniti soul

Just my luck, I recently got hold of a shinobi suit 4 slots. Since this is the second time I got one (first one was also a 4 slots), I going to trade it since I read that some people want it. However there is a catch. I only trading it only for a Soniti soul since despite getting that suit, I haven't got that soul yet well also not got Big Hemera yet (I run Paru a lot).

Also I will trade my 2 H44 Missuouri although they ain't that great.
    They are both bot no element, grinded and both fortify 15% toward dark (to me I alway fortify my weapons toward machine or dark since they are the hardest hostile)
    H44 Missouri 28%machine quickdraw
    H44 Missouri 36%machine Thriller combo
    Oh I also would like to have the Riverman Missouri.
    Last edited by mid Knight; Jan 18, 2010 at 06:44 PM.

i would love to trade for that H44 @ thriller combo. what are you looking for?

and i have a soniti soul to trade for that shinobi 4slot

however, i can't get on wifi for about a week. if you get an offer b4 i get wifi, don't hesistate to accept them...

I am a FOnewearl to know what you are take the quiz here.

Lv 100 HUmar: BunnyWannabe ; Lv 100 HUnewearl: TuffLilBunny ; Lv 100 FOnewearl: CuteLilBunny

My PSO-World Trade Topic: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174008

Just added that I want a Riverman Missouri well it on my top of the list to have (like others there some other stuff I haven't got yet). I will keep that in mind if this thread will get any more replies or not

i have a riverman @ cool style. it doesnt have an elem, and i think it has low %, i dont remember where...

Lv 100 HUmar: BunnyWannabe ; Lv 100 HUnewearl: TuffLilBunny ; Lv 100 FOnewearl: CuteLilBunny

My PSO-World Trade Topic: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174008

Fine with me, I'm not to picky with the Riverman since it's a 10 rare type (it will be even rarer to find one that actualy very good).

and again, u'll have to wait a week...lol

just confirming this. feel free to accept any offers that come b4 i get wifi

Lol consider that I alway run valley or Paru trying to get them, I have the patience to wait for a week (I too busy to playing PSZ atm anyway). Well for the time being, you're the first person I will trade at the moment. I may consider trading to someone else if anyone reply to this thread. Well it up to me who I want to trade with.

I have a few Soniti souls (from constantly hunting Divine Powers and Clair Doubles) I'll gladly trade at the most 3 Soniti souls.

Would you do that?

hey ive got a Big Hemera if youre interested though im looking for a shinobi 4 slot and also a WD

What the stats on the Big Hemera? I may consider trading my first shinobi suit for it.