Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ah that is true,you really do never know whats gonna happen.Well I saw the sales in japan so there is a good chance it will happen. Wow, I never knew there was a model adapter for the GC. That really does suck that the severs were shut down though. Than again for the most part every good thing has to end. I feel like I missed a party....a very big party.

PS0 gives the most PSO like experience in combat you're going to get out of the current generation, though it would be lost on anyone with no PSO experience, pso:bb can be played on a private server like they say but there is not single player per se, you can set a game to being single player and have single player stats for the mobs but pso:bb is online only, you need a net connection to play at all times and characters are hosted on server, you can't take em and use em on another server.

PSU is a combat system I like more with more involved combat and fast pace but the online community kinda puts me to sleep as it was always kill the dragon runs, whether that be a red dragon, white dragon, multi headed dragon, amazing technicolor dragon etc.

PS:P and PS:P2 are both like PSU and I'll consider PS:P2 when it comes out but the lack of true online in PS:P I don't like, it's has local area ad hoc but not wifi network capability. PS0 on the other hand has local area and wifi.

Also I think of PS0 as a divergent story from PSO not a prequel, prequel implies that it took place before where as arguably PS0 would take place well after PSO, PSOs story and timeline begins after pioneer 1 gets to ragol then they launch pioneer2 from earth implying the great blank hasn't happened yet. pioneer 2 gets to ragol well within the lifetime of the people who first arrived there on pioneer1 meaning that at most we could say it took maybe 50 years to get there. when pioneer 2 left the great blank hadn't happened yet or wasn't completed yet so even if they left as earth was going to hell in a hand basket PS0 would still be at least 150 years after PSO.
    Last edited by RowenOfStrata; Jan 20, 2010 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DayDreamer View Post
    Wow, I never knew there was a model adapter for the GC. That really does suck that the severs were shut down though.
    My cubes still got its boardband adapter plugged in, from over 3-4 years ago =D..
    All the memorys.. Anyway.. PSO1&2 is and was always was awesome, and i would recommend playing it if you can get the chance. I never got to lv200 *points to sig* but i still enjoy playing it now and again for a laugh (3 player offline ult seabed <3)
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Quote Originally Posted by DayDreamer View Post
    I feel like I missed a party....a very big party.
    you did psogc was an awesome time and much fun was had by all dont miss the next big party or you will regret it like your regretting missing the last one now
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.

yeah i missed the psogc party too. was in college and had a very crappy internet connection. but offline was still pretty fulfilling. as was episode3, even got my roomate into it.

psu is ok, im not a hater. but psz is where its at now.