Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chance of PSZ2?

Default Chance of PSZ2?

I know PSZ for the US just came out. Yet, PSP2 (JP) was announced and released pretty rapidly for the PSP. Do you think that there's a chance of PSZ2? Maybe Even for the DS2? Is there anything you'd like to see? Updated/added?

I personally would just like to see the sonic team, work on another OnlineRPG, also they did such a great job with PSZ, they really put the standards high for DS online RGPS.

i don't no man. SEGA was cutting it close with the pictochat thing. i don't think we'll have it in a sequel =/
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35,000 bytes or less. Refer to the forum rules for further sig limit details.
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries

I don't mind the pictochat-like interface that much. Some people need help writing things, but most I've encountered write nicely.

If a PSZ2 came out, I'd want one thing: transfer characters from PSZ to PSZ2.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

PM me your FC + nickname, if you add me.

nah im not saying it was a bad thing, im just saying nintendo may not allow a loophole second time around

and i don't want my chars to be transfered. i have max level chars. if they increase the level cap, somthing silly will happen liek there will be a stat cap and now my HUcast hits his ATP cap at level 130
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35,000 bytes or less. Refer to the forum rules for further sig limit details.
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries

I agree a hundred percent with that! They went above and beyond, I don't see really much to improve. I'm hoping that the dev.'s just get better with the system/engine and find ways to add more content just for longer replay value. Picto-Chat was awesome. They literally had everything added right.

A few small thins I noted though were, like accessing friend-list mid game, instead of counter. Sending mail/msg to online/offline users. And when someone comes online/host, have it pop-up in another location than the info box lol.

I really would like to transfer characters though.

Oh and raise level cap. But transferring items more so than characters? Like all the classic items from PSZ show's that you played that game etc..

I like to think there will be a sequel although time will tell when the game will be out in Europe in February and to the rest of the world. I mean it sold over 80,000 in Japan (which I think that good although isn't very good sale is over 100,000?), don't know about the sale in USA but as long the sales are like that around the globe then we may see a sequel.

- Transfer Characters from PSZ
    - Raise LV cap to 200
    - Increase Friend Roster to 100
    - Raise MAG LV cap to 200
    - New Twin Saber weapon category
    - Ultimate Difficulty
    - Eternal Tower for Multiplayer
    - More Open Environments
    - New! Gobooma Origin enemy
    - Replace Friend Codes with Friend Cards
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

ugh is level 200 really that great? i mean i no its brings a sorta nostalgic feeling you had in PSO but i want to play a RPG, not a grindfest. i don't want to spend 3 months maxing one character

on a lighter note, PSZ is hitting Europe? =o
    thats cool! i hope they will be compatible with JPN and NA releases. it'll be a big old melting pot on free play. it excites me just thinking about it! >w<
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries

I'm hoping the European version will be compatible.
    There are some people who imported the game but can't connect properly because of it.
    I'd like to play with some of them though.