Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Chance of PSZ2?

I sure do hope the graphics are a lot better if SEGA makes a PSZ2.
    I mean...Pokemon has better graphics...wtf.

Honestly, I think the developers aren't using the DS/i's functions too well.
    It's a lot more powerful than people think.

I am so happy with PSZ I hope they bring out a sequel if not "WE PLAY ON!" I think they did great

Level 93 Humar-Winders **Retired**
    Level 100 Ramar-Rick Hunter **Retired**
    Level 100 Fomar-Windancer **Retired**

well look at it like this, currently the largest DS cards hold like 512 mb, now PSOep1&2 fit on a single GC disc which had a capacity of 1.5 gb so yes we have a third of the space but, we have lower poly count models, and lower frame rate animations as well as lower quality music(not commenting on the music itself, but its encode rate is obviously lower)

in the name of science(I own an actual copy of the game) I just downloaded the rom of PS0 and it comes in at 134mb when unpacked, assuming its a direct image of the data on the cart we should have 380mb or so more to pack on stuff with this game. That even assumes that they couldn't just make a bigger cart, the limit on size likely just depends on the firmware and how much it can support.

Quote Originally Posted by Anon_Fire View Post
    - Raise Technique Cap to 30
    - Lower PP Cost for Over End PA
    - Raise Power of Speed Rain PA
    - Access PSO Areas
    - Simple Mail
    - Expanded Word Select for Free Mode
    - Photon Crystals
    - Photon Spheres
    - New! 8*-10* Weapons, Armor and Units
    - Play with up to 6-players
    - Allow to join during quests
    Allow to join during quest and def raise power of Speed rain (favorite PA) I think over end is OD as is. Simple mail like I stated before. And 6 players as long as it doesn't drop frame-rate.

Quote Originally Posted by leviayurashyguy View Post
    i would actually prefer being max level and then farming for items. i mean if you think about it, if you're able to farm for god items long before you hit cap, then that would seem kinda easy, liek if you were to reach max, then killing these mobs that drop god items would be considerably easier. getting strong items should be difficult, meaning you would need to be max level in order to stand a chance against these mobs.

but i think they should add a type of currency to the game. they don't have to make PD's rarer but they need something of value to compare rares. souls don't drop enough to be currency and some only drop in the most trifling dungeon which brings me to my next point

TAKE OUT ETERNAL TOWER

this abomination should never see the light of day ever again. no player should have to stomach 7+ hrs of relentless non stop dungeon crawling only to get green boxes! and no way to save or skip floors, its insane! even for multiplayer, holding a party of DS users for 5+ hrs would be some kind of marvel.

make the game harder, don't make it tedious
    My Hucast is level 97 and the only most rarest weapon I got is the Cannon Blea (to be fair I don't play eternal tower alot) but I guess we agree to disagree (I may have more to say on this but this is not the point of this thread) but I do have to agree with you about the eternal tower. I think the eternal tower does provide a real test of challange maybe they should change it from 101 floors to 101 rooms. This way this will cut down from 6+ hours to about 1-2 hours that anyone be able to deal with (may have to make it even more difficult). Well either that or to make it that you ALWAY get at least 1-2 red box from shoot/force/blade mother and a minimum amount of it again after defeated heaven.
    Oh new stuff that I though for sega to do in the sequel
    Someone already pointed out to rebalance the Ranger which I 100% agree on (either making the hostile less gun resistance or make the guns more powerful) and make the Ramar and Ramarl stats better.
    If they going to use the same random rooms map at least improve the background scenery, they just look like cardboard cutout!!! It look even worse being pixelated when you run closer to it.
    Last edited by mid Knight; Jan 21, 2010 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mid Knight View Post
    If they going to use the same random rooms map at least improve the background scenery, they just look like cardboard cutout!!! It look even worse being pixelated when you run closer to it.
    It feels like walking into a scenery painted room wondering if your ever going to get out

Well, if they did make a PS0-2, some things could be really improved..

More then 3 useful things to say on free-play.

Replace the eternal tower with something like the east/west towers in PSO, 10 floors/rooms of utter nightmare. god those runs were fun.

Make some tech shortcut menu, like in PSOGC or put a bar that can be places somewhere on the touchscreen, with 10-12 slots like blue burst

Give hunters jellen and zalure, and rangers shifta/deband (I think they cant use it right?)

Make trigrinders actually worth something (oh and photon drops) i mean getting 500+ of each in like 40 hours of playtime on superhard is stupid

And probs the most important thing of all?

Make the dam npcs actually useful, instead of kill exp stealing little whores that do 4 damage and seem to be attracted to boxes that blow up :<
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    Replace the eternal tower with something like the east/west towers in PSO, 10 floors/rooms of utter nightmare. god those runs were fun.
    East/West Towers of Death <3

Make the dam npcs actually useful, instead of kill exp stealing little whores that do 4 damage and seem to be attracted to boxes that blow up :<
    LOL YES. I can't tell you how many times I've been blown up by Kai.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirukia View Post
    East/West Towers of Death <3

LOL YES. I can't tell you how many times I've been blown up by Kai.
    4 words sums it up for me: Del lillys, ill gills... those where just so powerful it was scary x.x.

Also, i tend to beat him to it now (take that MR.ihave1.3khpbutstilldieswithinonesecond)
    one flaw with the tower is you must have ONE npc with you... and that sucks (and i want to be changed).
    Oh and NPC's should be able to res you, not stand still like lemons when you die D:
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

4 words sums it up for me: Del lillys, ill gills... those where just so powerful it was scary x.x.

Also, i tend to beat him to it now (take that MR.ihave1.3khpbutstilldieswithinonesecond)
    one flaw with the tower is you must have ONE npc with you... and that sucks (and i want to be changed).
    Oh and NPC's should be able to res you, not stand still like lemons when you die D:
    Ill gills didn't bother me too much actually. I hated those gibirtas or whatever the hell they were called. They hit for like 3k damage .____. It was like a del lily's megid with no chance of failure :<
    And really? I used to go to tower alone o-o
    But I noticed that too! Dx
    I died and they were on heal mode, and just stood there = =