Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default PSU Lasting Longer!

For me it would be continiued updates.

Also $6.99 per month would be nice. $10.00 for the AOTI expansion. And for 360 Digital download for 15-20.00 dollars. And I'm pretty sure they could do a digital download copy for PC. Not likely considering how few people play.

Its simple really. List below what it would take either to keep you playing for a few more months or what it would take to come back. I dont see a real hope for a nything really great for PSU. Just maybe it would last a little longer. Oh and the private server thing is great. Its just that even if we can do it. Its most likely only going to be for PC and we have to start over.

I never started playing PSU online.
    I'm just going to wait for private servers. At this rate it shouldn't take too too long.

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

To keep me playing?

All I ask is that I have friends to play it with.

Ship 2 - Gatz

I find it curious that most people seem to forget that the PSO private server has some bugs. PSU should be much more complex, so it probably would have much more bugs. I still don't get why all that hope for that.

Because I don't have to pay money to play it and it might actually have a player base if updated properly.

You'd have much better luck hoping for a good, properly updated English PSPo2 rather than a private server for PSU with few bugs.
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

I just got a DS I'd rather not go buy a PSP just for PSPo2.

Where is this supposed PSU private server project that everyone's talking about? There's been no word or evidence that anyone's working on anything at all.

Well at the moment I doubt they'd be allowed to release any private servers for PSU. Sega is still making money off of it so it would be stealing their game and running it for free without their permission, thus resulting in them losing money. Until PSU goes offline I doubt we'll see any private servers.

There's some hushed talk with a certain server that runs PSO &BB right now, that they are working on it, but they wont do any serious testing until SEGA announces that the public servers are being shut down. They also claim to have alot of problems with encryption and a couple of other things....
    Megid is just a form of male PMS.