Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 222930313233343542 ... LastLast

I don't mess with kitties, I'm a person of no animals at all... But when it surfaces, can someone be a doll & post it; thanks...
    PSU Personalities: Ms Bravery, Praema Tessic Elg, Resedious Don & Roardova Lengths... Vanda Kill Count = 392,428, Jigo Booma Kill Count = 128 & Jarba Head Count = Uncountable

Umm sorry to burst your bubble, but to put it simply....NO.

Even talking about P servers has been known to incur the wrath of... individuals. We refer to them occasionally, but we aren't even allowed to mention the names (think board even censors it). You will have to do as was said and learn to put your "goggles" on to look for the hidden gems of the nets
    Megid is just a form of male PMS.

PSU R.I.P. Not, here come Bill Gates protecting 360 players!!

LOL!
    Last edited by Professor Xavier; Jan 25, 2010 at 04:22 AM.

I pre-ordered Star Trek online. Guess I'll start playing it in late March/beginning of April.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoSword View Post
    I'm confused. So is this just PSU by itself? or is it PSU + AOTI expansion? If it is, well then I just payed for a game that it practically useless to me.

PSU = both the original and the expansion AotI.
    If you have it on 360 you're safe (for now), but if you bought it for PS2 or PC you're screwed.
    My life is much more groovy than love.
    My PC/PS2 characters R.I.P 8/27/07 - 3/31/10
    Runa Newman F : lvl 170 | Fortetecher: 20//Masterforce: 20
    Cocoruru CAST F : lvl 170 | Acrofighter: 20//Fighgunner: 20
    Asuka Beast F : lvl 170 | Fighmaster: 20
    Ruru CAST F: lvl 110 | Gunmaster: 20

Quote Originally Posted by au+
    Yeah it's been fun, but it's time to put the poor thing out of its misery. Thanks for keeping me entertained for several thousand hours in the past 3 years ._.
    Loveeeeeeeeee you allllllllllllllllllll!!

Best moments ever....

THE POWER IS YOURS!!! CaptainPlanet's Avatar

A lot of you might not agree with this in full, but this could be a blessing in disguise for PSU. By creating this bottleneck to only allow online play for the XBox 360, perhaps the 360 servers will pick up a lot of the traffic from the PC/PS2 servers who still want to remain loyal to the PSU experience and, hopefully, this will create a sort of "merger" of the two server populations and seriously hike up the overall population on the 360 servers. Most of us have at least one next-gen console by now, unless you're strictly a PC gamer, and the 360 is a pretty popular system (PS3 fanboys don't maul me please). Think of it, if there were enough dedicated PSU players involved in this exodus from the PC/PS2 servers to the 360, there might actually be enough people to have a decent MMO experience.

This may seem like a desperate suggestion to "beat the dead horse" but I haven't played PSU online in a couple years. I almost joined on the 360 once, but never got around to it. Honestly though, if the 360 population jumps up high enough after the PC/PS2 servers shut down, I might actually consider joining on the 360 as well.

I mean, come on. SEGA might even turn a profit if this unlikely exodus occurs. Even SEGA isn't stupid enough to pull the plug on their own personal piggy bank... are they?

And didn't they say something in that announcement about continuing to support updates on the 360 even after the PC/PS2 servers are down? What's that all about? I thought the story was finished. Would they really consider continuing to add more content? Perhaps they are thinking the exodus might happen as well...

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
    And didn't they say something in that announcement about continuing to support updates on the 360 even after the PC/PS2 servers are down? What's that all about? I thought the story was finished. Would they really consider continuing to add more content? Perhaps they are thinking the exodus might happen as well...
    The Japanese PC/PS2 version is around 10 months to 1 year ahead the NA/EU versions in terms of content updates. By continuing to support updates on the XBox360 they meant the updates that the JP version already got long ago.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

As the xbox 360 servers have gotten updates as the same time as ps2/pc, i have the feeling that 360 will continue to be neglected; unless Edward`s next announcement is a schedule outlining planned updates for 2010.

Only lives to get radical W0LB0T's Avatar

One thing that realy helped with PS2/PC's demise was that they never even attempeted to attract new players. They could have put the game up on steam with a free online trial, which would have been a great way to attract new players.

Current Projects:None
    Old Projects:[ [Dhylaw 1-10 11-13] [Dhylaw Season 2]