Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

I look forward to seeing some old friends in PSO. (an actual complete game)

Sort of glad to see the servers close, it was depressing to see no-one online for months.

I had fun for the most part since launch, but honestly the game went downhill for me fast with the release of AoI. I won't be running MAG+, as I don't see the point now, and I won't be getting PSU 360- too much work for a game I'm not too bothered about anymore.

Well, time to look for something else to play Tempted to restart on private servers for BB, but I don't know if I can stomach playing it now without my friends there.

Well overdue though, with Chromehounds servers closing this month it was only a matter of time until PSU was up.
    Last edited by Neith; Jan 21, 2010 at 03:04 PM.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Quote Originally Posted by Nayto the Fighmaster View Post
    Really people complain dude we're getting Igg Crowns, Zagza boards and all other good stuff (I'm personally aiming for the Red Lines.) If you were bored then you'll be bored now, and sorry to say, you're better off quitting. Heck learn to TA or something, (That's what I've been doing, anyways). Mag + Is what we've been waiting for, or I was at least. I don't suppose I'm alone on this?
    I don't think anyone was complaining about the actuall update itself just the timing of it. Now with everything you listed it's all already dropping in different places, although I'm personally excited for MAG+ it's not some end all content give away where we all have brand new stuff to hunt. It's a great event for the aspect of leveling and time attacking and it's got some nice drops to go with it. Since my latest venture to the 360 side I have plenty to level personally so I'm super excited and I really do hope they allow ps2/pc players to transfer their accounts to 360.(Not combine the servers) just so if people do have to switch over they don't have to start completely over like I did. And regarding the posts about hardcore gaming and all the other posts in this epic topic, I never said your opinions don't matter if you are new, I merely said not everyone is in the same position as you and therefore you should look at it thru their eyes aswell. Obviously if you are new to the game you would have plenty of fun and interesting things to do the problem is you don't have to be "hardcore" to be rather bored of the current content(Although Dark God is pretty cool, besides the drop level) I haven't always "hardcored" this game or atleast not in my opinion and I have quite a few PAs capped and characters leveled and a decent amount of meseta and weaponry on the ps2/pc server. Or well I did before I left and gave it to someone a few months ago. Anyways enjoy MAG+ and I hope to see some new faces on the 360 server.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    360 should last longer since you guys have the JP community on your sides.
    The weird part about 360 is the amount of new players. Every single day it seems like I see hundreds of new players with high IDs. I have been on the server for about 3 months and my ID is 113961 and in the past few days I have seen IDs as high as 116500. So I think 360 will definately be fine expecially if they make the game completely downloadable or perhaps close the demo and make them all start paying lol.
    Last edited by Dragwind; Jan 21, 2010 at 03:49 PM. Reason: merge from double post

Why the hell don't they just merge the servers? It's too much effort? SEGA of America should just be shut down, they don't do jack.

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

Closing time... you don't have to go home but you can't stay here.

I was literally about to reactivate for the event too.

I can't help but shake my head though, sad to see the servers go down, but I swore I would be there when they went down for PC/PS2. Time to own up I guess.
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

It is not fair. What should we do? Start again with a lv 1 character in 360? With lv 1 PA's? What about people with their skills, bullets and techs lv 50? What about all their effort?

I won't switch to the 360 servers...

Kinda sad to see them closing, but I'll be back on to see them go down. Here I was thinking about renewing for a month cause I missed the game, good thing I didn't renew just yet.

A good buddy of mine brought up a great way to make SEGA update this game, and now I think it should be adressed here. In the words of the powerfull and wise(Even his Ice Axe Jabroga at White Beast)

"we should find some kid with cancer and kidnap him, and use him to do the Make A Wish Foundation. then we can make our wish SEGA giving us consistent updates"

Now as this is a fool proof plan I suggest we kidnap Amaury(I think he has cancer) and use this tactic for them to keep the Ps2/PC server open.

On a side note, this really sucks and hopefully they make it possible to switch accounts over so people don't have to start completely over.

I know microsoft and sony dont allow cross-console games but microsoft does allow xbox/pc gaming ( sega's universe at war ) i know it would suck for the ps2 players but couldnt you put all the pc and xbox360 characters on one server? That way you still only have one set of servers to maintain.
    is better than

Quote Originally Posted by tadtwisted View Post
    I would like to raise a glass and toast to my soon to be fallen soldier brothers...We on the 360 side will keep the fight going, alone
    *Raises glass*

Aye. We'll keep the flag flying.