Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3441424344

They definitly should make a game that's more like Phantasy Star Portable 2 for PC/PS3/360. But no, leave item synthesis out of it because there are materials that are nearly impossible to get (ex: Agito Edge)

I perfer all weapons and armor drop made. Even some B and A-Rank rares

Also, they should change the enemy drop charts too and have players see their own drops.
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Frankly, I like the idea of making your own weapons and armor. What I don't like is that each material is as rare as the weapon should be, and how it can turn out really sucky or really awesome without any warning.

As much as I love PSU, (did prefer it to PSO, later on through Aotl) but i'm actually happy to see its going and egorly awaiting the next Phantasy Star.

Though, Sega has progressively have been improving from the very beginning of the game, from server management, mingling with the community, updating etc... But I think it has gotten to the point that its to late, and everyone has moved onto different games or switched servers.

I always had in my mind that PSU was just a 'test' to see what the community wanted and what they were capable of and I think it has paid off, inevitably with a cost though. Also, Sega could of purposely have been studying other franchise games, waiting on how they would develop into the new era of consoles, and seeing the potential on what they offer. The new things through-out PSU, PSZ and now PSP2 should be what I expect in the next Phantasy Star 'online' but obviously up to scratch with other online games. Maybe next PS, should be the one, everyone has been waiting for.
    Infinite Love is the only Truth. Everything else is a Illusion.

I still believe that they are recycling the PS2/PC servers for the new Alien vs Predator game.
    Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

As long as the billing server gets Office Space'd I'm fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Artea View Post
    As long as the billing server gets Office Space'd I'm fine.
    Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

well, if anyone is jumping over to the 360 let me know, il be happy to get you started out...this made me want to start playing again after about a year break

sucks that they are droping the servers for ps2/pc but hell i guess id rather them do it now then prolong it.

again if you are jumping to the 360 me and a few friends will be happy to help..(but if i get swarmed by about 50 people...it may take a little while )

The Last Raven

Well good riddance to bad rubbish. I'm glad I quit years ago, I still remember the first day and all 3 servers where packed to the brim and I was so excited. Then I started playing and the excitement went away quickly, All they gave us was a fist full of missions and no rares to be found.

cut to a month later can't even fill up the first server, content updates where a joke "lawl you know those handful of missions you been playing for a month?..... WELL! here's the same missions only slightly harder, oh and you have to make your rares and they fail.... ALOT and they aren't even that good and we only made rares for like 2 of the classes. Oh but look here are some new clothes."

On top of that we had the chuckle fucks over at SoA going "HEY GUYS NEW UPDATE THIS WEEK D!!!!!!!" cut to the end of the week "Lawl sorry we lied, SoJ said it might come out in the next 3 months.... maybe."

Then the Hacking set in, not to mention the glitch where a person could steal all the shit in your room, and mesta became like Water, and the terrible shop system and Sega just said " well lock your rooms LAWL." by the end of 3 months, we lost maybe 90% of the community and the only ones playing where hopeless noobs, hackers and mindless veterans hoping for a ray of sunshine that never came.

Grats Sega you managed to turn what could of been some thing awesome into a total disaster.