Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyfish97 View Post
    I wonder what will happen once they nerf the Paridi? I still dont think the population will switch over to beast. The population used to be like 1human to every 3 newmans to every 5 beast to every 6 cast.

Now the ratios are closer to 1 human to every 2 beasts to every 4 newmans to every 15000 cast. Jk but you can see where I am going there is a very uneven ratio of casts to the rest of the classes, hopefully they get completly nerfed. Casts suck.
    lol I only have one cast and that is my fighter
    I have two beasts because I have liked beasts better than casts since day one.
    Also, once ank buti [b] comes out I am deleting my cast and Making another beast.
    Last edited by Max B; Jan 22, 2010 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyfish97 View Post
    I wonder what will happen once they nerf the Paridi? I still dont think the population will switch over to beast. The population used to be like 1human to every 3 newmans to every 5 beast to every 6 cast.

Now the ratios are closer to 1 human to every 2 beasts to every 4 newmans to every 15000 cast. Jk but you can see where I am going there is a very uneven ratio of casts to the rest of the classes, hopefully they get completly nerfed. Casts suck.
    You do understand that Paradi isn't as good as the higher * SUVs right? First of all the new SUVs come out almost exactly the same time as Paradi is nerfed. The only time Beasts will ever become comparable is when they do the Nanoblast rebalance.

yeah well until we see those updates its all speculation. We might not last long enough to make it to see those updates.

See I dont play beast for the Nanoblast, I pretty much play it how I pay my Human character except for a lot more ATP. With my LPC and lvl 40 shottie shots with a 10-10 pakudac my shottie is putting out anywhere from 899-1100 damage. My beast is a lvl 20 PT with lvl 40 shots and is only lvl 158. This is the reason I like beast I like being able to come into a party and put some nasty damage on creatures. People who say acc. doesnt matter are both right and wrong at the same time, they are right about it doesnt matter for most creatures, most creatures are either at or below our lvl and have crappy evasion, so acc. doesnt really matter. Places where acc. does matter is when you come up against high lvl monsters equal or higher to your own and with high evasion, such as deljabans, those bitches make me hit more zeros than I ever want to see.

Basically cast probably is the best race in the game for nearly every class you can even debate they are the best AT, because AT attack techs arent amazingly damaging and they have decent enough ATP and with those buffs will hit as hard as a GT. But I play beast simply because there are enough casts, and beasts still have incredibly high HP, I mean as a PT i am over 4100 HP and at 158, thats combined with my LHPR healing me for 200 each tick and only the random lvl 1 deljaban megid kills me now. lol.

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

ATA doesn't matter. Gunmaster has the highest ATA in the game, not to mention bullets raise that further. There's only like a 200 point difference between beast GM and CAST GM's ATA. Beast will do more damage with their guns, yes, but CAST is superior because of the brokenness that is SUV.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_Norris View Post
    ATA doesn't matter.
    Proportionally, more than ATP.

There's only like a 200 point difference between beast GM and CAST GM's ATA.
    It's actually 400.

I have a cast female and a beast male both at Lv170/20 GM. The difference in ATA matters more than the difference in ATP.

So yeah, the accuracy makes the cast the highest-DPS race as Gunmaster, by a clear amount, too.

Beasts with shotguns or lasers miss so much, and they are the most powerful weapons. Makes me lol every time I see a retard using L/KK on beast GM.

If you have a beast gm with leveled bullets it will not matter if you use a l/kk.
    The only retards are the people that dont use them on a gm.

There is no "best" race, they all have their ups and downs to different aspects, if you take out the SUV and NANO then beast are better GM's and i believe that was the question, If you add the SUV and NANO then yeah the Casts win, because it is extremely overpowered in comparison to the NANO, but as i said in the aspect of only using your weapons beasts dish out more damage, and at higher levels the accuracy isn't much of a problem, being a gunner class you get great accuracy and if your a high level your bullets should be leveled up enough to counteract some of the decrease as of being a beast.
    GT: name l0ading

ive tried fortegunner and also gunmaster and hitting zeros piss me off lmao with my beast 163
    ....KsE