Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: jp info please

I am here can someone help me:

Register Iruminasugemuki『PSU ID on this PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE Ambition of the Illuminus』 included in the retail and convenience stores or purchased at the EC site "Iruminasugemuki" to register.
    Iruminasugemuki ※ Once registered, the other PSU ID is not registered. Addition, cancellation and can not be changed after registration Please note.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Buy Iruminasugemuki『PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE Ambition of the Illuminus for PlayStation 2 Version』 (network mode), Windows PC version (Story Mode / Network mode) needed to play the "Iruminasugemuki" is. Iruminasugemuki to buy this PSU ID to complete the registration automatically.

During the period from ※ with a free 10-day registration.
    ※ Once registered with other key games in the PSU ID is not registered. Change or cancellation and can not be purchased after registration Please note.
    ※ It will use the Iruminasugemuki story mode 』PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE (Episode 1) can not play.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Purchase HistoryView purchase history.

Credit cardYou can change settings for credit card payment. Set and keep a credit card, eliminating the need to enter credit card information when purchasing the Guardian.
    FIGHT ON!

spAwn

Profile pic courtesy of Scarlet_Starlet, check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by RagolianHunter View Post
    Buy Iruminasugemuki『PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE Ambition of the Illuminus for PlayStation 2 Version』 (network mode), Windows PC version (Story Mode / Network mode) needed to play the "Iruminasugemuki" is. Iruminasugemuki to buy this PSU ID to complete the registration automatically.

During the period from ※ with a free 10-day registration.
    ※ Once registered with other key games in the PSU ID is not registered. Change or cancellation and can not be purchased after registration Please note.
    ※ It will use the Iruminasugemuki story mode 』PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE (Episode 1) can not play.
    From what I do remember that is the translation of the correct option to buy the key. Just to be sure, I do remember that it is the last option with lots of text on the page.

First off - thanks to everyone - I have made the jump!

But can anyone tell me what this screen is? It appears after you log onto game.

FIGHT ON!

spAwn

Entrance 1 or Entrance 2. JP PSU has 8 character slots. It's harmless. On now if anyone would like to meet up.

PSO2 JP - ピザ

Quote Originally Posted by RagolianHunter View Post
    First off - thanks to everyone - I have made the jump!

But can anyone tell me what this screen is? It appears after you log onto game.

JP PSU used to be seperated into 2 servers. Each server couldn't interact with each other(like 360 and PS2/PC on US/EU). They condensed the servers into 1 however.

Now the first option(which would have been server 1) is for character slots 1-4. And the second option(would have been server 2) is for character slots 5-8.

Thank you guys.

Already ran into some "friendlys'
    FIGHT ON!

spAwn

I'm finally on the server. (had some problems to take care first)

Couldn't use katakana for my character name because I discovered on google translator that it would mean skill....)

Anyway, non translated menus are a pain. Going to try to use PSUJPTranslator (I know it doesn't translate the menus).

No idea about the GAS stuff. About the lag, it is worse than the US server (I always got lag on it) but its not as bad as I imagined.
    ( ・ω・)ノ゙

Jeesus... you guys are already on JP side... lol.

I'd go over to, if I didn't have Full Time school + almost full time hours at work + new baby to take care of.

Have fun guys, I'll likely be playing Mabinogi Heroes when it comes out.

Pep.
    Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

Quote Originally Posted by PepperCat View Post
    Jeesus... you guys are already on JP side... lol.

I'd go over to, if I didn't have Full Time school + almost full time hours at work + new baby to take care of.

Have fun guys, I'll likely be playing Mabinogi Heroes when it comes out.

Pep.
    yup spAwn and i made it...I am level 16 now!!! lol. Family is more important hon but if ya ever get the itch to come over it would be nice
    Blogsrus.org (new site) be first to help get it up and running

Tianna: Lvl 160 F Cast..GM 20, FM 15, PT 15, FG 20, FF 15, Fg 10
    Sierra Fawn: Lvl 50 F Human..FF 11
    Witch Weigh: Lvl 75 F Newman..FT 14
    April A. Wine: Lvl 42 F Beast..FF 11

Simple and to the point trade list here http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151882

Now I have another little problem, everytime I go to reinstall PSU EN version it wants to overwrite the jp version. I keep 3 of the 4 files but it gets rid of the setup.exe. I want to have both on my pc so that I can spend time with friends before the end but want to level up on the jp side. Anyone know how I can have both on my pc to switch in between? I am using Vista btw
    Blogsrus.org (new site) be first to help get it up and running

Tianna: Lvl 160 F Cast..GM 20, FM 15, PT 15, FG 20, FF 15, Fg 10
    Sierra Fawn: Lvl 50 F Human..FF 11
    Witch Weigh: Lvl 75 F Newman..FT 14
    April A. Wine: Lvl 42 F Beast..FF 11

Simple and to the point trade list here http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151882