Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Kirukia View Post
    I repeat, *cough*privateserver*cough*
    You can play PSO:BB ONLINE FOR FREE. Just google it and I'm sure you'll find what I'm talking about.
    ah that will keep me busy after PSportable, thank you lol

Monster hunter 3 is coming to the wii. I hear it is similar to pso. I would like to see a wii version as well, so I can see what all the excitment is aout. My laptop can't isn't tough enough to play psobb

My laptop has the requirements to play PSO BB, I have never played any other game besides Zero but I really like Zero. Do you guys suggest playing PSO BB? Are there too many hackers? Arent all the drop rates screwed up? Is it too old, does anyone play? And most importantly is it legal? I think it would be kinda cool to play but if you guys could answer these questions I would appreciate it.

uhm to answer you questions:

!: PSO:BB is prolly currently the best PSO experience known ATM, since it literally is PSO. if you wish to have that, play it

2. about the hax, hackers exist, liek every other hackable game, but there is also this status in the game called "banned". on a lighter note, there are glitches in that ppl can exploit and mods to change a few things from normal PSO

3 drop rates: drops rates are pretty normal for PSO. altho they do have events where drop rates may be increased. and by "normal", i mean "silly". PSO drop rats are silly low, liek 0.0003%

4. no its not too old. ppl still play today.

5. i don't no if you define "private server" legal

this is to the extent of my knowledge. i don't play PSO:BB but i do have a close friend that does, that tries to get me into the game but im not going to since PSZ takes up a chunk of my time ATM and i have plenty more games i need to finish liek Disgaea 3, Blazblue, and Golden Sun to be worried about these silly drop rates for liek 6-12 monthes

if you want more Info, you can check the PSO forums or want for someone to clean up my post =P
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35,000 bytes or less. Refer to the forum rules for further sig limit details.
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries