Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Games & genders

My motto would probably be, be kind and understanding to both parties.. because you never know when a enemy can turn into a ally.[/QUOTE]

This I agree with
    Blogsrus.org (new site) be first to help get it up and running

Tianna: Lvl 160 F Cast..GM 20, FM 15, PT 15, FG 20, FF 15, Fg 10
    Sierra Fawn: Lvl 50 F Human..FF 11
    Witch Weigh: Lvl 75 F Newman..FT 14
    April A. Wine: Lvl 42 F Beast..FF 11

Simple and to the point trade list here http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151882

Quote Originally Posted by deathterror View Post
    And so, a tru elitelist has spoken.

Sorry man but your posts really make me laugh.
    I thought I was the official "Elitist asshole guy who thinks he is god", of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantasmalSage View Post
    My motto would probably be, be kind and understanding to both parties.. because you never know when a enemy can turn into a ally.
    Whenever I gave away items I'd always give them to random people I didn't know who never asked me for anything and were just doing their own thing. If they didn't thank me for it or said, "WTF" or "..." as i dropped centurion/abilities and v101s or whatever I was giving away then I gave the items to deserving people. i hate thankful people. they try to be online friends and mooch off of you. i dont believe in online friendships theyre just retarded. theres nothing worth talking about to such people.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStriker View Post
    I thought I was the official "Elitist asshole guy who thinks he is god", of this forum.
    You might just have competition....quick! think up something degrading to lump all females into one big stereotype!!
    Blogsrus.org (new site) be first to help get it up and running

Tianna: Lvl 160 F Cast..GM 20, FM 15, PT 15, FG 20, FF 15, Fg 10
    Sierra Fawn: Lvl 50 F Human..FF 11
    Witch Weigh: Lvl 75 F Newman..FT 14
    April A. Wine: Lvl 42 F Beast..FF 11

Simple and to the point trade list here http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151882

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ring View Post
    Whenever I gave away items I'd always give them to random people I didn't know who never asked me for anything and were just doing their own thing. If they didn't thank me for it or said, "WTF" or "..." as i dropped centurion/abilities and v101s or whatever I was giving away then I gave the items to deserving people. i hate thankful people. they try to be online friends and mooch off of you. i dont believe in online friendships theyre just retarded. theres nothing worth talking about to such people.
    I have to disagree with you on this matter. I think online friendships can be very rewarding to all parties if everyone understands the goals for the relationship each person has. I have created some pretty good friendships with people over the internet in which we have spent hours "hanging out" and chatting while we play this game. Which is essentially comparable to "real life". Now I personally am totally against online dating and really serious relationships of any kind it doesn't mean every person over the internet is worthless and can't have a worthwhile relationship with you. I spend more time playing video games than I probably do sleeping so for me these people I meet are actually pretty important. Now there's nothing wrong with either opinions but I would think that it is rather unfortunate for someone to not be able to have any kind of friendship with anyone online while they play a game they pay for. I guess it just comes down to what you enjoy and for me it's being not only social in real life but also in game and for that to happen there needs to be people there :0

Quote Originally Posted by Tianna View Post
    You might just have competition....quick! think up something degrading to lump all females into one big stereotype!!
    They don't exist over the internet.

I don't know what to make about the boy x girl things I just read here. Its just so sad to read something like that nowadays.

It doesn't matter if its a boy or a girl, it won't change the fact that if they're good in a shooter for example they're going to "implant" bullets on your head.

This idea of "oh, she is a girl so she can't do it" sounds like 7 year old boys ranting when they're afraid of being humiliated (in their own view) by a girl that is better than they are on a sport.

Boy or girl, I don't care, what matters is how the person thinks and play, you shouldn't ever disregard anyone by gender. Just had to post this due to my hatred of generalizations.
    ( ・ω・)ノ゙

Quote Originally Posted by SuKKrl View Post
    I don't know what to make about the boy x girl things I just read here. Its just so sad to read something like that nowadays.

It doesn't matter if its a boy or a girl, it won't change the fact that if they're good in a shooter for example they're going to "implant" bullets on your head.

This idea of "oh, she is a girl so she can't do it" sounds like 7 year old boys ranting when they're afraid of being humiliated (in their own view) by a girl that is better than they are on a sport.

Boy or girl, I don't care, what matters is how the person thinks and play, you shouldn't ever disregard anyone by gender. Just had to post this due to my hatred of generalizations.
    Next time I'll make my jokes more obvious.

Knock Knock

Who's there?

Chicken

Chicken Who?

Chicken Butt!

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Oh and the above is a joke. Just thought I'd let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by SuKKrl View Post

Girls and boys are supposed to serve different roles. To deny that would be to deny nature. That doesn't mean that one is crappier and deserves to be in the kitchen. Girls are known for not putting up with crap from guys and know they can easily exploit males which leaves me to believe that they do not deserve special treatment at the expense of myself. Girls have a tendency to go with the flow and not take risks which is why they still have a wage gap slightly lower than males yet flood colleges and excel in easier majors. They can be more well rounded than guys but their sheltered attitude towards life makes them overall weaker and inexperienced unable to handle anything out of the ordinary like a guy can.

For example, I have a kitten that attacks all the cats in the house. He sees other cats as mice. The male cats are domesticated and run in fear. They see him as a threat to their territory but since they never learned to fight they flee in terror. However, the female cats stand their ground and even though the kitten beats the crap out of them they still put up a fight and go after him because they don't naturally see him as a threat to their territory rather just an annoying male kitten.

Females can turn males against each other and love to make friends with people because this helps them use people and get what they want while males are supposed to be fighters and more skilled in specific areas. That's just life and the benefits of having balls. Some guys don't use their balls and act like girls like my domesticated male cats...
    Last edited by Red Ring; Jan 26, 2010 at 08:07 PM.

The only things boys can't do that girls can is have babies. Pretty much everything else in your post subjective and can be said for both genders. Wage gaps are the result of patriarchal society standards.