Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Actually, Phashion group have a lot of plan on this. However, in the end, I prefer to take care people in my group this one last time and let us enjoy this game to the most instead of being host in any big community event again. So there might be only one small event from us this time, and kyrlia will be the one to host. Hope you guys look forward to it.

For this event, if there are any part of the event that will be hosted by panda-group, I don't mind to help. Since it was my first PSOW group anyway. ... wonder if rora will come back.. ?

note:I m really happy that I made phashion group really.. we are much more than PSU friends.
    Last edited by Arika; Jan 27, 2010 at 12:56 PM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

He he Rora comes back for this definatly!
    -Trust no one and they will not do you wrong-

Wow old faces, lets go out with a BANG!

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Quote Originally Posted by -Aurora- View Post
    He he Rora comes back for this definatly!
    alright!, now you'd better prepare a very creative event that isn't boring or I ll rant you a loaf another time

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

u know i'll just probably loaf around a bit....lol
    -Trust no one and they will not do you wrong-

Wow! So glad to see more people are willing to take part in this! XD

But, please take note, this isn't an event for just the "veterans". Most of the posts I've seen here so far have been people I have ran with long long ago. If you've played for the last 2-3 years, or just started playing within the last 2-3 months: All are welcome.

I know most of you are switching over to the X360. And, yes, you should probably take care of that before the 29th so you can take part of the MAG+ event so you can catch up in levels at least. However, please don't forget about us, ok? XD Drop by for this if you can. If not, then that's ok too. :P

Hopefully, we can straighten this out and give you guys a firm date on when this will take place. Right now, Dj and I are looking at a weekend in the middle of February.

We hope you guys can make it.
    Last edited by Scion; Jan 27, 2010 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Corrected a few typos.

We still require a lot of support! Don't be shy about talking to a crowd because this can definitely help you out of that shell. We'll have a rehearsal before the days of the event to happen so you can brainstorm ideas and be able to be organized for the actual day. Feel motivated! I'm sure this ideal state of mind can help even in the real world. :]

@ DragonStriker : Yes! I would love for you to be a part of this!

@ DarkShadowX : Of course! Choose an event you think you will fit perfectly in, can bring the best out of it in your own way, or throw out there an idea you feel can be an event you are willing to support and I'll throw your name up in any of them! -Cheers
    Last edited by Dj_SkyEpic; Jan 27, 2010 at 02:13 PM.

I'd love to coordinate an event. I remember participating in/helping run/coordinating Jem(loljem) events. Was some of the most fun times in PSU. I can help out in any area needed.
    US/EU PS2/PC:
    Mortalis - Lvl 150 Masterforce.
    Dies Irae - Lvl 136 Gunmaster.

JP:
    Exitium - Lvl 122 Gunmaster.

Dang I remember Jem! I still remember RubyEclipse! We go way back in the Dreamcast days.

Yes! If you want to coordinate something, just throw it out there. I'll quickly register names up ! Like I said, if you feel like there's an event we've not thought of then go ahead and tell us and I'll add it!

-cheers

People are popping all over the place.