Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Mort~ I missed you buhdee!

Quote Originally Posted by -Ryuki- View Post
    Mort~ I missed you buhdee!
    Yeah, it's been a loooooong time since I've seen you! I think I was still in jem the last time I talked to you. That was way back. =P Gonna be good to see ya at the event!
    US/EU PS2/PC:
    Mortalis - Lvl 150 Masterforce.
    Dies Irae - Lvl 136 Gunmaster.

JP:
    Exitium - Lvl 122 Gunmaster.

Yeah, gotta say it's been ages since I've seen a good number of you guys. A few of you guys I still run into on instant messengers, others not so much. It'd be great to see you guys again, regardless if we were really good friends or if we had our differences. Even if we did have our differences, I will still be happy to see you guys again.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

I'll be there
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.

A small update! We still require a few more coordinators so if you're interested please don't hesitate to join up! I'm sure you won't regret being apart of this event.

Here are the things we're still looking for and may be changing:

1.Still need 1 more female hostess for the phasion show.
    2.Still need a simon says host or hostess
    3.May need another host/ess for the Leap frog event
    4.Might remove scavenger hunt event

Any suggestions questions or remarks are welcomed!

Not that anyone knows me under this account, but I know I wouldn't be able to make it in Feb, Midterms will keep me busy with 24hour rape. Would like to see some of you ingame again before the end. Maybe I'll pop by as my main for a study brake, I know a bunch of you will recognize her

Caelis - HUbeaseal
    Kimil - RAnewm
    Endrea - FOcaseal

A little place called none of your business.

Jesus ******* Christ. Why do you people have to make so much drama about this stuff?

@Alamar - What the hell is your problem? Perhaps people have more things to do then just PSU. I don't know, perhaps a life comes into play somewhere around here. You act like a handful of people were going to change SEGA's decision. The population has been dying for a long time now. If you want to rage at people, its quite misdirected. Oh noes, account sharing. Call in the ePolice.

Quote Originally Posted by GH499 View Post
    So this is the last community event that is hosted by somebody who doesn't really care about this community. Just like what he said.. he wouldn't even know this if nobody informed him.

Okay, given that we don't mad at you who could save the server if you were to return months ago. but.. only 3 hours for the last event? not everybody live in the same time zone! Not everybody has no work on that day. It is unfair for some people who has been playing all this time but not be able to join the last event because some old school self-center schedule the time. This kind of event should be repeat on a few different time zone, at least.

Me and my friends live in HK, and I know there are many EU, AU, Asian who won't make it at this time too. Nobody who has been sticking around in this game until now should miss the finale.
    Well then, I guess nobody important is missing. Read above for more details. RL > PSU. Hard concept, I know. DJ has been hosting events since release and has helped the community in more ways then you could ever. It’s not like he’s ever excluded people. "Grand Finale" Kind of fits when you think about it.
    Last edited by HUnewearl_Meira; Jan 29, 2010 at 04:37 AM. Reason: Removed bit involved in inflamatory line of discussion.

lol nothings changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Retehi View Post
    lol nothings changed.
    LOL, and neither has your sig, I see.

Nice to see you again dude. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Scion View Post
    LOL, and neither has your sig, I see.

Nice to see you again dude. XD
    Likewise duder, I'll hopefully see you around.