Default Best Way to Match Up?. (Need Opinions)

Well I was just looking at my in box, and saw a message. That was sent to me at 7:58 EST time. So sadly I wasn't able to reply to the sender. He was asking me I wanted to play right at that time.

So my question is What do you guys think of using some kind of program to let us know who is online. And is easier rather than sending messages?

P.S> Hope you guys understood

I know there's forum for this already. But is not specifically for this game.
    Sorry if you guys dont like this idea. Am not trying to make you guys do it. I just want opinions

Please no insults am still noob on the forum. So I dont really know how people deal with this.

And since Free Play It kind of takes too long for me, and sometimes I only find one person then he leaves at the star of the game.
    Last edited by moizeus; Jan 26, 2010 at 09:09 PM.

PSZ NICK: Moizeus

The matchups forum, while not PSZ exclusive, seems to be mostly PSZ threads. I recommend just using that. Also, adding FCs of users who play often, should help you get into more WiFi games, other than Free Play.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

PM me your FC + nickname, if you add me.

i just see whos on and jump in, usually i am wanted. but if they already had a party arranged and ask me to leave, no prob, no hard feelings. i usually run with a small pool of people that are usually on when i play...i guess im too lazy to plan it ahead of time.

i prefer to use Gamefaqs for partying, IMO it tends to have quicker responses than PSO world since everyone can see it at the top of the board

tho there is a forum for matchups, its kinda hidden and doesn't show new post liek all the other forums which sorta discourages ppl from entering. also liek you said, its not soley for PSZ which can be a bit bothersome when searching for a game for your specific console >.<
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35,000 bytes or less. Refer to the forum rules for further sig limit details.
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries

I find the gamefaqs isn't really a good place to stick in. Many different kind of ppls. Mostly, cheaters/hacks are there too. There is a chaos unlike in here. More legal players are here.

I kinda like the matchmaking thread, made a couple really good friends(FOrulz and Gantz detainee come to mind right away )

As for the legal players thing, that is debateable since there is a small group starting to form which thinks hacking is ok in some cases but I think we are mostly legit.