Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Add the word "online" between the words "best" and "action" and I think that will settle any discrepancies.

Quote Originally Posted by Tizerak View Post
    I find myself checking the SEGA website almost everyday to find an announcement, I've never been one to import since I can't read the monster that is the japanese language at all but if for some odd ball reason it isn't released in the USA I might have too.
    I'm still going to go ahead and get a PSP3000 and play some of the other good games for it but I still consider myself only buying it for THIS game.
    I also recently bought a PSP3000 just for this game. I purchased Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (awesome game btw) to tie me over until they finally bring psp2 over here. Between that and PSN titles I should have enough to keep me entertained until then.

Quote Originally Posted by Redden View Post
    I also recently bought a PSP3000 just for this game. I purchased Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (awesome game btw) to tie me over until they finally bring psp2 over here. Between that and PSN titles I should have enough to keep me entertained until then.
    PSPo2 is the sole reason why I have a PSP3000 as well. I don't have the game.....yet. But hearing about it started my intent to get a PSP. I was hoping for Portable to come to my house to help quell my interest. But it hasn't and I have to buy it from Gamestop now D:

...Son of a-

I heard a rumor that PSP did not sell very well because most people just pirated it, and that Sega didn't make any money off it. If this is true, there's a chance it might never come to the US at all. Time will tell.

I may need to agree there Cranberry. The local Best Buy I go to has a shelf with quite a few PS:P cases still there, and has remained there for months. The game is hardly selling off the shelf. But then again, there really wasn't much to offer in PS:P, with the characer import removed, no dl quests, ad-hoc only STILL, and hardly much of any new content other than what we saw in the JP version. The US version was pretty much a gimped version of the original. I guess these factors had people consider to pirate rather than buy the actual game. While PS:P had many factors making it better than PSU, it just doesn't seem that worth it.

However, I'll hold out a bit of hope for this game. But I already expect the same treatment as the first.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Mar 4, 2010 at 10:50 PM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Oddly enough, PSP:P sold out here, at our local walmart.

They ordered enough to fit one lil slide at the walmart, (I already had a copy shipped via amazon) but a week later when I went to go get the game for a friend, they were sold out. Apparently it's pretty popular over here, and people from ~100mi+ had come through and picked it up, because everywhere else sold out.

It sort of makes sense, because when PSO was out, EVERYONE played it. Like, you could open a random page of a phonebook and pick a number, and that person would have PSO.
    Feel free to add me to msn to talk about PSU/etc.~

Really now? Sounds better than what was up over here lol. Guess there may be hope after all.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Yeah, PSP 2 is definitively superior to any content that AotI may had.
    It´s like tacking on PSP 1 with new content, plus lots of more stuff and bosses.
    Also, + for no lame final boss.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

wel dont expect much from English versions cause i think jp is pretty much way better than US and do u think they will add online mode stuff and DL like Jp ver? xD if not than u better join us on Jp version :P
    Last edited by Dhylec; Mar 5, 2010 at 10:45 PM. Reason: edit 'jap'

Please come to US.