Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

I bet its an Emilia blow up doll.
    Reality hits like a baseball bat, duck-taped to a bus thats moving very fast!
    Japanese body pillows - Why not go the next mile and buy a blow up doll?
    Old people, they may look friendly but can you really trust them?
    Light-Blessed Crusader's Divine Rainbow Hand of Just Righteousness
    http://www.vat19.com/dvds/worlds-largest-gummy-bear.cfm

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

The Western continent will get this masterpiece when Sega is done milking the Japanese Empire of they're time and yen. Thus shall it come here henceforth.

So says the Miko....

Hopefully it isn't too long before we get a release date since, I went ahead & bought the JP version.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalana View Post
    Hopefully it isn't too long before we get a release date since, I went ahead & bought the JP version.
    I find myself checking the SEGA website almost everyday to find an announcement, I've never been one to import since I can't read the monster that is the japanese language at all but if for some odd ball reason it isn't released in the USA I might have too.
    I'm still going to go ahead and get a PSP3000 and play some of the other good games for it but I still consider myself only buying it for THIS game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tizerak View Post
    I find myself checking the SEGA website almost everyday to find an announcement, I've never been one to import since I can't read the monster that is the japanese language at all but if for some odd ball reason it isn't released in the USA I might have too.
    I'm still going to go ahead and get a PSP3000 and play some of the other good games for it but I still consider myself only buying it for THIS game.
    The only reason I bought a psp was for psp2. Easily worth it since it's one of the best action rpg's period besides being the best phantasy star ever.

Quote Originally Posted by kongajinken View Post
    The only reason I bought a psp was for psp2. Easily worth it since it's one of the best action rpg's period besides being the best phantasy star ever.
    One of the best action RPG's?

It's awesome, but is it really that awesome?
    Eh, maybe.
    I'd put it in my top 5. If I could only read what the hell I was doing, I'd enjoy it a lot more, and would still be playing it.

I moved onto PS Zero for now, until the English release of PS:P2.
    I got to 200 a while back, so if I can transfer to the English one when it comes out, that would be nice.
    If not, then I have something to do!

PSP2 is definitely a good one. Yeah, if you don't understand it, it loses some of its magic. It's easily the biggest and best effort on a portable system, ever. Enough that I could say it would be a system seller.

Quote Originally Posted by Volcompat321 View Post
    One of the best action RPG's?

It's awesome, but is it really that awesome?
    Eh, maybe.
    I'd put it in my top 5. If I could only read what the hell I was doing, I'd enjoy it a lot more, and would still be playing it.

I moved onto PS Zero for now, until the English release of PS:P2.
    I got to 200 a while back, so if I can transfer to the English one when it comes out, that would be nice.
    If not, then I have something to do!
    There are some action rpg's that are really good but some tend to lack the depth of an rpg. Borderlands for instance. Sure the game's action rules but it lacks the depth of an rpg.
    psp2 has some of the deepest rpg elements for how fun it is to play. Sure they're are deeper rpg experiences out there and action gameswith better action but psp2 seems to not just go 50action/50rpg in terms of awesomeness of both. it seems like a 75action/75rpg in comparison to other action rpg's that tend to favor one element while the other suffers. I think they hit a good balance between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaimizu View Post
    PSP2 is definitely a good one. Yeah, if you don't understand it, it loses some of its magic. It's easily the biggest and best effort on a portable system, ever. Enough that I could say it would be a system seller.
    I do think it's a good one.
    I could see people buying this game with a PSP, once it's out in English.

There are some action rpg's that are really good but some tend to lack the depth of an rpg. Borderlands for instance. Sure the game's action rules but it lacks the depth of an rpg.
    psp2 has some of the deepest rpg elements for how fun it is to play. Sure they're are deeper rpg experiences out there and action gameswith better action but psp2 seems to not just go 50action/50rpg in terms of awesomeness of both. it seems like a 75action/75rpg in comparison to other action rpg's that tend to favor one element while the other suffers. I think they hit a good balance between the two.
    I understand where you come from.
    I am in no way bashing this game. I enjoyed myself quite a lot playing this game.

I'll definitely have a lot more fun when playing it in a language I can understand.
    Hopefully, I have an even better experience! (I'm sure I will).
    Infrastructure still isn't a huge deal for me, but I am definitely buying the English version.
    That, and playing with RL friends would be awesome if I didn't have to go to their houses to play with them.

ditto