Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

there is a rumor going around that RNG may be based off a 15 minute "tick" of your DS's clock
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35,000 bytes or less. Refer to the forum rules for further sig limit details.
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries

Quote Originally Posted by Tizerak View Post
    Usually when I hunt a rare version of the biggun monster that zone (like Frunaked) just do a field run half way to the mid point and see if you get an arena, if not, reset and do it again. It would be nice if the quests that start you at the half way point let you get an arena but unfortunately you have to get to the midpoint legit to get a chance at the arena.
    i do this as well but i make full runs and stop before i fight the boss (if i don't like him that is) i have also found that for me having NPC's in my party seems to lower the rare rate of monster and items. i can't find anything when i take anyone with me, but solo SH runs i find rares almost every room and some runs i find 2-3 rare monster rooms. I'll have to try that online solo thing tho, just to see..
    You Shall Never Surpass The Guardian!!

i got a vary poor chrono syth off the octopus in wet lands in hard. i wooted at the drop only to find out it sucked like a vacum.

does anyone want to trade i want the humilias breaker sword and i have a gig mobius to trade fo it. their both super rare.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianKnux View Post
    i have also found that for me having NPC's in my party seems to lower the rare rate of monster and items. i can't find anything when i take anyone with me, but solo SH runs i find rares almost every room and some runs i find 2-3 rare monster rooms.
    ill have to look into this i use npc characters alot this might expla9in some things

Quote Originally Posted by HeartBreak301 View Post
    A question about the arena, I can't remember but I think I had it spawn on me once at the beginning of the half run shrine quest (Can't remember the name). Am I just mixing up memories or can that actually happen?
    i have been testing this and i have found an arena during a quest it was a different quest but one would assume you would be able to find one on that shrine quest
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.

i dunno, sometimes i want sega to spill the beans on the rare drop rates, but on the other hand maybe it will ruin the game. if the rare i want is a 1:10000 drop i might not wanna hear that.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leviayurashyguy View Post
    there is a rumor going around that RNG may be based off a 15 minute "tick" of your DS's clock
    That would sound eerily familiar to PSO's beat time system affecting certain items, but I doubt that's the case here.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

I would have to say that the drop rate seems better while playing online but ET is long but prosperous
    Last edited by Windancer; Feb 7, 2010 at 12:46 AM.

Level 93 Humar-Winders **Retired**
    Level 100 Ramar-Rick Hunter **Retired**
    Level 100 Fomar-Windancer **Retired**