Hey this is Lacen. I recently heard about the upcoming PC/PS2 server shutdown for the english servers. I've been there since nearly launch date and I'm pretty distraught about the news. But yeah, if any of my old friends from there have Phantasy Star Portable 2 then let me know here so we can meet up online. I also have Ad-Hoc party on my PS3 if you want to meet up there. There's supposed to be a Maximum Attack event for PS:P2. So if anyone is interested in recruiting me into their group or team then feel free to let me know here. I haven't had a lot of time to play due to work and stuff, but I'm lv. 88 at the moment. But yeah, if anyone needs help on there or just wants to have fun and play, let me know. Also, anyone from PC/PS2 PSU that might remember me who has PS:P2 should let me know ASAP so we can meet up and play together like old times. Arika, I know you have the game, so where the heck are you? xD I hope I run into some familiar faces on here/there so we can relive old times in a new universe. =P