Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Worth saving grinders?

I know in PSO i always saved my grinders for way high level, but in PSZ, i fiind grinders like everywhere i go.'

So im wondering should i just save my grinders for high level or no?
    By my blade you shall parish, by my rifle you shall fall, and by my spell you shall be vanquished.

monogrinders are pretty much useless since they can only be used on a 1-3 star weapon. I usually always save di and trigrinders.

My opinions is spend your grinders like crazy, they not that rare compare to PSO. In case you didn't know that the grinders are different to PSO. In PSZ they grind up the weapon by 1 unlike PSO grind by the number. Mono is for 1-3stars, Di for 1-5 and Tri for 1-7 weapons/armor. Save the Tri for the rare weapons and use Mono and Di quite often.

I save all grinders I find, just to max grind the best of rares I find, even if I won't be using them.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

PM me your FC + nickname, if you add me.

I have 999 di grinders without 'trying" to save them, I just deposit them after every run and use them when i need them. Tri grinders are pretty damn common and most things that need them can only grind up around 10 times anyway so use those as you see fit as well.
    In Game Nick : Ethan
    FC: 4555 0876 6068
    My Website with my webcomics:
    http://www.floodworks.net/
    www.twitter.com/ethanede

Quote Originally Posted by EthanEde View Post
    I have 999 di grinders without 'trying" to save them, I just deposit them after every run and use them when i need them. Tri grinders are pretty damn common and most things that need them can only grind up around 10 times anyway so use those as you see fit as well.
    You're not the only one with 999 Di grinders, I even use those to grind up all six of my pixzza boxes and I still got plenty.

yeah it is pretty common, most super hard players i know have 999 of the things. So spend them without worry OP
    In Game Nick : Ethan
    FC: 4555 0876 6068
    My Website with my webcomics:
    http://www.floodworks.net/
    www.twitter.com/ethanede

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Saving digrinders is useful if you plan on raising another character as fast as possible. You could give them some high grinded stuff to start off with.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

I say just use every single Mono and Di grinder you find, the second you find it. You'll probably still have extras.

Tri's, on the other hand, you should save for when you have something average-good to use it on. Being a little liberal in your use of those won't really hurt so don't be afraid of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by HAYABUSA-FMW- View Post
    More robots in Pokeyman.
    Robots that can only say their own names? Not bad huh?
    (might be selling the intelligence robots short though, even "HALT I AM REPTAR & THORG WANT EAT")

use all your mono and di grinders all you want and just use your tris on things you want
    PSZER0
    Nickname: Clayton
    FC 3567-1914-2135