View Poll Results: What do you think will happen in the future or PS?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Add on to PSU!

12 18.18%
  • A New PS game!

32 48.48%
  • Nothing..

22 33.33%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

What I meant for add-on is just DLC tho.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    The same way PSP2 is an amazing game but not even hinted at being ported here yet?
    What company would announce a new Phantasy Star a couple months after releasing PSZ? That's a shot in the foot to all of those players. Expect the announcement to come when key players get bored of that and sales drop to nothing. (I.e., this summer/fall.) SEGA likes money, so you know every good non-dating simulator they produce will make it overseas.

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    Yeah, if its a new Console PSO/U game, it might be a bit different. But unless they get like Square Enix and develop the game for MULTIPLE CONSOLES AND LANGUAGES simultaneously, we'll have the same problems. A late release here and months and months behind schedule.
    Sonic Team has always been pretty good about near-simultaneous international releases for their major games. PSU was out in the US within a couple months. AoI wasn't much longer than that. And all of the Sonics you can think of had nearly identical release dates. It's really not something new or unusual to them, they just haven't done it with PSU updates and PS handheld releases. Apparently the gains don't outweigh the costs in those departments.

Maybe PS cartoon network series? lol. Now that would be hilarious. I would watch that everyday, and they need the same actors who played the characters voices in the PSU game. LOL. Now that would be something interesting/disturbing to me. Actually I could see that kind of thing happening it would be kinda cool and if they ever made a PS game again it would probably sell pretty decently.

On a serious note. Maybe something gets announced, maybe not. I dunno why they would bring out a game when we are more than 3/5 through the life cycle of these systems. I mean, Xbox/Sony/Nintendo all are already, and have been working on the next, next gen consoles. My guess is that they will re-release PSO BB on the xbox 360 dashboard making it avaliable for download, maybe they will have even upgraded a few things fromt he orginal game, such as making the controls better.

Leia Martinez will be in Sonic & Sega All-Star Racing.

I can't picture Sega releasing anymore PS console related stuff this gen.
    Xbox 360 - Prototype 07 Cast M AT Lv 180
    JP PSU -Proto Human M GT Lv 70

Nothing useful. I'd bet the announcement of PSP2s release in the US.
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.

Quote Originally Posted by Para View Post
    Bets on PSP2 for PSP for NA.
    Quote Originally Posted by autumn View Post
    Nothing useful. I'd bet the announcement of PSP2s release in the US.
    I'm pretty sure you're both wrong. You're ignoring the fact that the big announcement Sakai speaks of appears to be intended to be relevant to the interests of the JP fanbase, which an English release of PSP2 really isn't.
    belladonna5012 on the official forums.
    PS0: Katherine (HUmarl 89), FOcaseal (RAcaseal 13), Dreck (HUcaseal 57)
    Offering me free stuff will not convince me to be your Internet Girlfriend.

I'm going with nothing. I doubt they have a big enough fan base to care about making any kind of further games. Japan might see something, but as for us....we'll (360 users) simply get our servers shut down probably before we even get the Sup. Update. However, I hope I'm wrong because I may not play Psu anymore, but for the Love of God...I cannot quit this freakin game.Through it's faults, it's still one of the best damn online experiences I've ever had
    Last edited by Delete; Feb 5, 2010 at 08:30 PM.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

Guardian of the Black Heart Danny_Dark's Avatar

10th Anniversary ?!, ...Ha Ha Ha, I Bet Nothing Will Happen, (Maybe A Big Empty Box).
    PSU PS2/PC REST IN PEACE !