Exclamation Where to find any rare weapons

Where do You Find Any Rare Weapon??

I`ll would like to know how to get the Clio! And by the way i ONLY can go on hard mode!

Last edited by WigKart; Feb 6, 2010 at 08:34 PM.
    [url=http://www.pso-world.com/quiz1.php]
    I am a RAcaseal to know what you are take the quiz here.[/url/]

Well, you can generally find Special Weapons on any difficulty, though you'll have more success as you climb to the harder settings. I want to bar Ultimate from this though, because all of Ultimates drops are either 1% or much less, so it can take some time to get rares on Ultimate. Other difficulties have an easier drop rate on the rares, but they aren't as useful.

Quote Originally Posted by WigKart View Post
    I`ll would like to know how to get the Clio! And by the way i ONLY can go on hard mode!
    Sorry man, but Clio only drops on Ultimate. You'll have to do some leveling. :P

AWW MAN

Quote Originally Posted by psofan219 View Post
    I want to bar Ultimate from this though, because all of Ultimates drops are either 1% or much less,
    The thing is, anything worth finding is on ult. Since this guy doesn't have any special weapons, and that 9* specials drop very easily on ult, then I disagree with this advice.

My advice is to work primarily on getting to ult. You WILL find a special or two on your way, assuming you don't blaze your way directly there. Once you're on ult, you can level up easier, and minor special weapons drop easily. Once you're ready, you can look for rarer ones.

But to answer your question in the most basic way: each enemy has a certain chance of dropping a single set special weapon, as do boxes. The weapon you get depends on what enemy it is, what difficulty you're on, and what your section ID is. The chances depend generally on how good the weapon is.

http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php go here and click on your character's section ID to see the drops for each enemy on each difficulty.
    CHARACTERS, All on ult, GC offline, Last updated 1/31/10:
    Me: Yellowboze, HUcast, lvl. 156---Joe: Redria, RAmarl, 142
    GamE n WatcH: Greenill, FOnewm, 133---Pyrofreak: Oran, FOmar, 126
    Sil'fer: Skyly, HUnewearl, 108---Mr. Beeez: Viridia, HUmar, 105
    SGT. Cool: Bluefull, RAcast, 104---The internet: Purplenum, FOmarl, 63

You basically just restated what I said, only in a different way. I was tired when I wrote that post, so I kinda left that part out where I meant the decent drops The more common stuff, so long as you don't blaze your way through the game by constantly spamming TTF and becoming a TTF-aholic, you're sure to find on your way up. Sure you may not find EVERYTHING that's commonly found on Ultimate, but chances are what you do find, you already have, when it comes to the common stuff.

Yeah, like I said, I was a bit tired when I wrote that last post of mine. 5 hours sleep the night before, but that's what I meant.

Where do u get the clio on ultimate????

If I recall correctly, the DB here for Clio states that it can only be obtained in the JPBB version of Blue Burst (I'd check, but this site's running really slow for me, and I'm lucky I'm even on at this point), so in order to find out where to get it you'll have to find the drop charts for the server you're playing on. Go there and ask around, someone will give you the info you're after.