View Poll Results: I play there every night, but I have a hard time recognizing PSOW members there. I feel really bad w

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • I play there all day.

6 17.14%
  • I play there in the morning

0 0%
  • I play there after school.

4 11.43%
  • I play there at night.

25 71.43%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I play there every night, but I have a hard time recognizing PSOW members there. I feel really bad when I run into someone online and don't know who they are from the boards >_< . I'm just wondering who's who on Antarest 08.

So lemme know who you are and when you play.

2% Jazz, 98% Funky Stuff! Subliminalgroove's Avatar

I play at night, but I haven't been on in a while. Too many other things . . . and video games of course.

HUcast Wolf

Ive been told that , that sever is the best on to have a laugh, so in march im gonna be there incase you wanna know

If I'm not doing challenge, I join a random ultimate team that isn't locked there.... Actually it's more haphazard than random.

Hey, where's the "I play there when none of my friends are online" option?

I need a selection "I play there on occassion." I'm actually not online very often. Lack of a keyboard (and the funds to get one) tends to make online frustrating for me, not to mention all the bugs (I went online for the first time in a couple weeks yesterday and wound up FSoDing...). And when I am I either play in one of my home blocks (if someone I know immediately joins me or I wanna play alone ie. for research), one of the Challenge mode blocks if I'm in a C-mode mood, or the PSOW home block if I'm looking for something to do or someone to talk to.

Characters I usually play are my HUnewearl StarrLight (currently 134) and FOnewearl Li'l Starr (currently 142). Both are typically in purple garb with strawberry-red hair.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-03-01 02:23 ]</font>

I play there everynight. I mean everynight. Usually playing as my HUnewearl, hent0pia or my RAcaseal, P R I S S, lvl 61. I seen you a few times pixelate and snapple.....sometimes i say "HI" but sometime I dont, reason i dont is becasue you guys prolly dont know me. Anyways, i play on Antares 8 almost 100% of the time.

I'm either there, Alcyone 6, Anteres 7 or lurking in Vega (aka the depths of hell).
    Lately I've been using T'raenon quite a bit, as well as my C mode FOnewearl Omni Kabuki, although you probably won't see K around Anteres 8 all that often...
    Otherwise, there's Ghaleon whom I've pretty much retired, Kirika who I've grown sick and tired of leveling, and Chloe who umm... is just kinda there, at the moment. Hmm.

Anyway, at the moment, T'raenon is my character you'll most likely see in Anteres 8.

^-- There she is.
    I spent well over 2 hours chatting there tonight with her, even.

Such a shaame the ship is turning into another Vega.

I swear the item beggers just get more & more annoying.

Most definitely.

When I do go there, I'm with "Furre", my FOmarl. @@